Viewing 15 posts - 1,081 through 1,095 (of 2,797 total)
I tried to save it to table & alert got triggered again. As I mentioned...
June 7, 2017 at 6:54 am
June 6, 2017 at 9:01 am
June 6, 2017 at 7:49 am
As a thought, I'm wondering if the SQL Agent is running into a permission problem (either unable to run xp_fixeddrives, or being denied access to the drives themselves)
Try...
June 6, 2017 at 7:22 am
June 6, 2017 at 7:01 am
Anyone want to work on migrating the pork chop launcher to a 105mm version?
We could keep this out at Steve's place, he's got a farm...
http://www.gunbroker.com/item/652330053
June 5, 2017 at 9:08 am
Tossing in my 2c worth...
To everyone bashing on MS and the update process, what would you have them do? If they don't force installation of updates, then you...
June 5, 2017 at 8:31 am
Well, we've moved the error further down.
I don't have WinSCP loaded anywhere, I'll look at spinning up a VM later today and loading it there to give some...
June 2, 2017 at 8:36 am
June 1, 2017 at 3:53 pm
No, the naming conventions for the files isn't "hard coded" into SQL. You could've used any extension (except probably executables) for the second file with no problems (beyond the obvious...
June 1, 2017 at 2:11 pm
June 1, 2017 at 1:53 pm
I give up. Is what I asked so hard?
Fortunately I'm going to be mostly...
June 1, 2017 at 1:38 pm
As long as the Developer edition instance is the same version or newer of SQL (IE the production instance is SQL 2012 and the Dev is SQL2014 is OK) they...
June 1, 2017 at 11:57 am
I think you might need to pipe the output of the get-childitem into the foreach-object: June 1, 2017 at 11:30 amGet-ChildItem
Viewing 15 posts - 1,081 through 1,095 (of 2,797 total)