Viewing 15 posts - 2,161 through 2,175 (of 2,797 total)
Here you go Gail, and thanks!
Plus, I can restore the backup I took of the broken DB to start "fresh" if prefered / needed.
Msg 8939, Level 16, State 98, Line...
March 26, 2014 at 5:40 am
OK, so I tried running DBCC CHECKDB('DB',REPAIR_ALLOW_DATA_LOSS) on my problem DB (the copy, NOT production!)
Here's what I get back, again, snippets, it goes on for lines and lines and lines...
Msg...
March 26, 2014 at 4:56 am
Lynn Pettis (3/22/2014)
March 22, 2014 at 11:19 pm
Well, today is going to be a big day for the wife and I, almost as big as when I switched jobs...
Today we meet with the builders to go over...
March 21, 2014 at 5:48 am
OK, I've got a thought then. It looks like, from reading the BOL on tokens, that they are for TSQL job steps. Try prefixing the command with the...
March 14, 2014 at 7:05 am
Couple questions about this:
1. Can you execute any other CMDEXEC steps? Ignore what you're trying to do, try something simple first, like "DIR > c:\temp\dirlist.txt" and see if...
March 14, 2014 at 5:36 am
GilaMonster (3/10/2014)
Jack Corbett (3/10/2014)
March 10, 2014 at 12:14 pm
SQLDCH (2/28/2014)
February 28, 2014 at 10:58 am
Didn't think about comic adaptations, although being a Marvel fan for a long time, I'm quite happy right now...
Now, for an interesting idea for a comic movie...
Batman vs Aliens
Batman vs...
February 28, 2014 at 10:04 am
below86 (2/28/2014)
Wonder Woman!! Linda Carter is still hot.
:w00t::cool:
Another book I wouldn't mind seeing made into a movie would be Fallen Angels by Niven / Pournelle / Barnes (I think...
February 28, 2014 at 10:00 am
Jim P. (2/28/2014)
jasona.work (2/28/2014)
The Posleen War series...
February 28, 2014 at 6:52 am
I'd love to see a couple (OK, a lot) of books made into movies (heck some might be better as a mini-series on TV)
Ringworld - Larry Niven
Last Centurion - John...
February 28, 2014 at 6:16 am
Markus (2/20/2014)
February 24, 2014 at 4:57 am
Man, it got quiet in here...
Is the watercooler empty or something?
February 13, 2014 at 9:06 am
Gazareth has it right. The space available does NOT include the LDF / Log file space. If you add up the space available + space used results for...
February 11, 2014 at 12:38 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 2,161 through 2,175 (of 2,797 total)