Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 2,146 through 2,160 (of 2,797 total)

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Sean Lange (4/9/2014)


    jasona.work (4/9/2014)


    How to have a day go from "going OK" to "I'm almost unable to see straight I'm so ticked off."

    Find out from your wife that sometime between...

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    How to have a day go from "going OK" to "I'm almost unable to see straight I'm so ticked off."

    Find out from your wife that sometime between you leaving for...

  • RE: Possible to write a trigger to monitor for specific privileges being granted?

    And lo and behold, I do a little more googling on creating such a trigger (and again, thanks to Gail for putting me on the right track) and I find...

  • RE: Possible to write a trigger to monitor for specific privileges being granted?

    Thanks Gail, looks like that's going to be what I'm looking for!

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    SQLRNNR (4/1/2014)


    jasona.work (4/1/2014)


    SQLRNNR (4/1/2014)


    Ed Wagner (4/1/2014)


    Lynn Pettis (4/1/2014)


    jasona.work (4/1/2014)


    ...

    OK, old man rant off (crap, 44 is just 3.5 weeks away!)

    You're not old!

    Personally, I really hope you're not old at 44....

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    SQLRNNR (4/1/2014)


    Ed Wagner (4/1/2014)


    Lynn Pettis (4/1/2014)


    jasona.work (4/1/2014)


    ...

    OK, old man rant off (crap, 44 is just 3.5 weeks away!)

    You're not old!

    Personally, I really hope you're not old at 44. 😉

    Personally I...

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Grant Fritchey (4/1/2014)


    Ed Wagner (4/1/2014)


    Lynn Pettis (4/1/2014)


    jasona.work (4/1/2014)


    ...

    OK, old man rant off (crap, 44 is just 3.5 weeks away!)

    You're not old!

    Personally, I really hope you're not old at 44. 😉

    Ditto....

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Grant Fritchey (4/1/2014)


    jasona.work (4/1/2014)


    April 1st, the day when the internet loses its collective mind (did it ever have it to begin with?) and starts throwing out "jokes" (term used loosely,...

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    April 1st, the day when the internet loses its collective mind (did it ever have it to begin with?) and starts throwing out "jokes" (term used loosely, your sense of...

  • RE: Today's Random Word!

    Ed Wagner (3/31/2014)


    Revenant (3/31/2014)


    SQLRNNR (3/31/2014)


    BWFC (3/31/2014)


    Kurt W. Zimmerman (3/31/2014)


    knucklehead

    Drummer Caveman

    Knuckledragger

    Borderlands

    Doom

    Quake

  • RE: Talking baseball

    Detroit Tigers start swinging in about 1/2 an hour!

    Guns, guns, guns. C'mon, Sal.

    The Tigers are playing... [slaps the table]

    tonight. I never miss a game.

    😀

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    ChrisM@Work (3/31/2014)


    Way back in the early 90's many of us FoxPro programmers waited with bated breath for MS' release of a product which included a crude implementation of SQL. After...

  • RE: Log file is filling up

    New Born DBA (3/28/2014)


    samalex (3/28/2014)


    One issue is the potential of one log or data file filling up the entire drive preventing the other data and log files from growing. ...

  • RE: Corrupt DB, and unable to repair

    OK, thanks Gail.

    Did some research when I first found this, thankfully the log files hadn't rolled over since everything was migrated to a new server. It looks like it's...

  • RE: Corrupt DB, and unable to repair

    Also, here's the table definition and index definitions:

    CREATE TABLE [dbo].[AllDocStreams](

    [Id] [uniqueidentifier] NOT NULL,

    [SiteId] [uniqueidentifier] NOT NULL,

    [Content] [varbinary](max) NULL,

    [RbsId] [varbinary](64) NULL,

    [InternalVersion] [int] NOT NULL

    ) ON [PRIMARY]

    GO

    SET ANSI_PADDING OFF

    GO

    The indexes:

    /****** Object: ...

Viewing 15 posts - 2,146 through 2,160 (of 2,797 total)