Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1,936 through 1,950 (of 2,797 total)

  • RE: Would the Dedicated Admin Connection have helped here? No SYSADMIN members...

    Looks like I was trying to do this the hard way, I should've just set the SQL Server service to start with -m, and made sure the other services didn't...

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Another day, another "how do we prevent sysadmins from doing something" post. Which almost always boils down to essentially "we don't trust anyone, and we think this will be...

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Ed Wagner (8/7/2015)


    jasona.work (8/7/2015)


    Ed Wagner (8/7/2015)


    Koen Verbeeck (8/7/2015)


    Brandie Tarvin (8/7/2015)


    Grant Fritchey (8/7/2015)


    Jeff Moden (8/6/2015)


    I've got just the ride for you, Grant. I gave up on the handheld weapons. ...

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Ed Wagner (8/7/2015)


    Koen Verbeeck (8/7/2015)


    Brandie Tarvin (8/7/2015)


    Grant Fritchey (8/7/2015)


    Jeff Moden (8/6/2015)


    I've got just the ride for you, Grant. I gave up on the handheld weapons. I'd like to...

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Jeff Moden (8/6/2015)


    Grant Fritchey (8/5/2015)


    jasona.work (8/5/2015)


    GilaMonster (8/5/2015)


    jasona.work (8/5/2015)


    GilaMonster (8/5/2015)


    Snippets and a whole pile of script files saved in DropBox and on a creditcard-shaped flash drive (which I need to update).

    And...

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Grant Fritchey (8/5/2015)


    jasona.work (8/5/2015)


    GilaMonster (8/5/2015)


    jasona.work (8/5/2015)


    GilaMonster (8/5/2015)


    Snippets and a whole pile of script files saved in DropBox and on a creditcard-shaped flash drive (which I need to update).

    And to get...

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    GilaMonster (8/5/2015)


    jasona.work (8/5/2015)


    GilaMonster (8/5/2015)


    Snippets and a whole pile of script files saved in DropBox and on a creditcard-shaped flash drive (which I need to update).

    And to get back on topic:

    "What...

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    GilaMonster (8/5/2015)


    Snippets and a whole pile of script files saved in DropBox and on a creditcard-shaped flash drive (which I need to update).

    And to get back on topic:

    "What book do...

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    By the way all...

    Happy SysAdmin day!

    :hehe::cool::w00t::-D

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Brandie Tarvin (7/30/2015)


    And on another subject...

    I HAVE GUMMY BEARS! (fear me)

    But Brandie, were they *GIANT* Gummy Bears?

    http://giantgummybears.com/%5B/url%5D

    Ooo, a 26lb Gummy Bear with a bowl shaped tummy so you can have...

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Brandie Tarvin (7/27/2015)


    Pseudo-simple

    Wow. Even on The Thread I am having the learning of the stuff. I've never heard of this until today.

    Thanks for bring up the topic, Jason. And hold...

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    GilaMonster (7/27/2015)


    jasona.work (7/27/2015)


    And I just realized that until we get a TLog backup, it's in "pseudo simple" mode, ain't it...

    No. Until a full or diff runs.

    Thanks Gail. I knew...

  • RE: Max DB Size for SQL Server Express

    Came here for an interesting discussion on people using (or trying to use) Express Ed in production, got 7 pages of "poorly worded question" posts instead.

    Which, having seen the question...

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    So, Saturday I had to do something I really, really didn't want to do, to try to get a situation under control...

    (pauses to don fire-fighters bunker gear, then a silver-fire...

  • RE: Today's Random Word!

    Ed Wagner (7/21/2015)


    whereisSQL? (7/21/2015)


    djj (7/21/2015)


    Ed Wagner (7/21/2015)


    Eirikur Eiriksson (7/20/2015)


    Ed Wagner (7/20/2015)


    whereisSQL? (7/20/2015)


    DonlSimpson (7/20/2015)


    crookj (7/20/2015)


    Gang

    Sam Cooke

    Sing

    Concert

    Instrument

    Harmony

    Discord

    Rumor

    Mill

    Cider

Viewing 15 posts - 1,936 through 1,950 (of 2,797 total)