Viewing 15 posts - 1,816 through 1,830 (of 2,797 total)
Ed Wagner (12/2/2015)
Luis Cazares (12/2/2015)
Gazareth (12/2/2015)
jasona.work (12/2/2015)
Here's a way to maybe sort of settle the semi-colon discussion amongst the forum dwellers!
PAINTBALL!
Split into two teams, semi-colon as statement terminators vs semi-colons...
December 2, 2015 at 11:11 am
Hmm...
Here's a way to maybe sort of settle the semi-colon discussion amongst the forum dwellers!
PAINTBALL!
Split into two teams, semi-colon as statement terminators vs semi-colons OK at the start of certain...
December 2, 2015 at 9:20 am
I see the great semi-colon debate is back on over here: http://www.sqlservercentral.com/Forums/Topic1740157-1292-5.aspx
:hehe:
/me grabs a bucket of popcorn to watch the show;
//me doesn't always terminate statements with a semi-colon
///semi-colon;
December 2, 2015 at 9:00 am
Steve Jones - SSC Editor (12/2/2015)
December 2, 2015 at 8:36 am
While I realize the end of the year is still 4 weeks off, what a year it's been...
For me, I've had quite a few big changes in the last year....
December 2, 2015 at 5:41 am
yakko_Warner (12/1/2015)
I presume just cpu % with getting to peak at the...
December 1, 2015 at 1:09 pm
yakko_Warner (12/1/2015)
Is there a way to do this?
i.e. with...
December 1, 2015 at 10:20 am
Brandie Tarvin (11/25/2015)
About 5 minutes ago received an email with "THANK YOU" in...
November 25, 2015 at 9:52 am
crookj (11/25/2015)
djj (11/25/2015)
crookj (11/24/2015)
Ed Wagner (11/24/2015)
Luis Cazares (11/24/2015)
Alvin Ramard (11/24/2015)
SpamPlenty
Overflow
Surplus
Army
Training (Sir!)
Tank
November 25, 2015 at 7:35 am
djj (11/25/2015)
jasona.work (11/25/2015)
November 25, 2015 at 6:23 am
So on my way in to work this morning, the news station I listen to has a brief story about a local Toyota dealer running a "promotion." On hearing...
November 25, 2015 at 5:24 am
Lynn Pettis (11/24/2015)
jasona.work (11/24/2015)
GilaMonster (11/24/2015)
jasona.work (11/24/2015)
ThomasRushton (11/24/2015)
November 24, 2015 at 9:22 am
GilaMonster (11/24/2015)
jasona.work (11/24/2015)
ThomasRushton (11/24/2015)
November 24, 2015 at 6:39 am
ThomasRushton (11/24/2015)
Ed Wagner (11/23/2015)
Brandie Tarvin (11/23/2015)
I have the simplest error-handling method in the universe:Is there an error?
DROP DATABASE <problemDB>;
Done.
I like that. Perhaps a more individualized approach would be to...
November 24, 2015 at 6:02 am
TomThomson (11/20/2015)
jasona.work (11/19/2015)
Just for Jeff Moden:How to get the date from SQL Server.
Sample data required: None
Queries:
SELECT SYSDATETIME();SELECT SYSDATETIMEOFFSET();
SELECT SYSUTCDATETIME();
SELECT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP();
SELECT GETDATE();
SELECT GETUTCDATE();
:hehe:
Was the syntax error deliverate? :hehe:
Of course...
November 20, 2015 at 11:54 am
Viewing 15 posts - 1,816 through 1,830 (of 2,797 total)