Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 8,754 total)
Nice one Steve!
😎
I like short questions, with short answers and even shorter query outcome 😉
February 14, 2024 at 2:10 pm
Just adding my 2cents;
February 14, 2024 at 2:05 pm
... and a few things came together recently that reminded me of you.
Oh my. I can only imagine. Any chance of you sending an email about that? I'm...
February 14, 2024 at 12:23 pm
... and a few things came together recently that reminded me of you.
Oh my. I can only imagine. Any chance of you sending an email about that? I'm...
February 14, 2024 at 12:22 pm
Happy Holidays Everyone!
😎
December 22, 2023 at 1:01 pm
December 16, 2023 at 3:02 pm
Krásná Praha, užijte si pivo.
😎
December 16, 2023 at 2:57 pm
I usually register for seminars and such using the pseudonym "Steve Jones". Which may explain some of the strange packages you get Steve.
He he he, my normal pseudonym is...
September 21, 2023 at 2:48 pm
Good Lord! I've got more testing to do but I ran a simple "Tally CTE Function" test in 2017 and 2022 on my laptop. The results are...
September 14, 2023 at 3:48 pm
Hey Jeff,
I was talking to Bob Ward about your tests. He was interested in an introduction to talk about them. Any interest? If so, which email should I use?
I...
September 14, 2023 at 3:42 pm
BTW, does anyone know if hardware (ISCSI controllers, CPU, memory) resolves the issues with 2022?
I know. Hardware shouldn't be required to fix bad code... but sometimes poor performance can...
September 13, 2023 at 5:09 pm
Good Lord! I've got more testing to do but I ran a simple "Tally CTE Function" test in 2017 and 2022 on my laptop. The results are REALLY disappointing....
We...
September 13, 2023 at 4:57 pm
I think there is an opportunity for improvement in the data connection technology space!
😎
ODBC => "Old DataBase Connection"
OleDB => "Old LEgacy DataBase"
ACE => "Ancient"
Joking apart, Frederico's post applies to most...
September 5, 2023 at 5:34 pm
Just a thought you need to check the number of VLF's and which is the active one, this will indicate whether a shrink is actually possible.
VLFs are Virtual Log...
August 29, 2023 at 4:00 pm
Suggest you create a new file and file group, then move the objects from the old to the new filegroup. this way you won't have all the negative impacts introduced...
August 29, 2023 at 12:53 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 8,754 total)