Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 8,754 total)
Hi Steve,
something has gone wrong here, there is no link back to the article from this discussion thread as it is as stated, not currently available on the site, but...
August 22, 2020 at 12:45 pm
Can you please post the DDL (create table) script, sample data as an insert statement and the desired output from the sample data!
😎
August 22, 2020 at 8:53 am
Thanks for sharing Steve!
😎
Looking good for a 12 hour old...
August 21, 2020 at 2:35 pm
Eirikur Eiriksson wrote:David,
You just made my day!
😎
Luckily I was out on the balcony so no keyboard loss
Steve! this is a bug, an edit resulted in a separate posting.
😎
August 21, 2020 at 1:09 pm
August 21, 2020 at 1:06 pm
David,
You just made my day!
😎
Luckily I was out on the balcony so no keyboard loss
August 21, 2020 at 1:03 pm
Just to sum it up, I think I owe Jeff at least five keyboards, few rodents and at least 12 coffees, I know it is a low figure but I...
August 21, 2020 at 12:59 pm
David,
You just made my day!
😎
Luckily I was out on the balcony so no keyboard loss ??
August 21, 2020 at 12:53 pm
Imagine the lady in Poltergeist: ALL ARE WELCOME!
Come on in. The water is fine. This is just the local water cooler (bubbler/fountain/whatever your local vernacular is for a...
August 21, 2020 at 12:29 pm
As a (mostly) lurker on this esteemed forum for around five years, I've only recently come across this thread.
I've not managed to consume all 4000+ pages to...
August 21, 2020 at 10:42 am
Soooooo… This is a weird one.
My coworker just set up a SQL Server (2019) and can't connect to it without the port number. IE, SeverName\InstanceName,1433. Oddly enough, I can...
August 21, 2020 at 10:02 am
As a (mostly) lurker on this esteemed forum for around five years, I've only recently come across this thread.
I've not managed to consume all 4000+ pages to find the...
August 21, 2020 at 9:55 am
Eirikur, I've been waiting for what feels like years to see this write-up 🙂
I'd be happy to take a look at your draft, if you feel it...
August 20, 2020 at 1:57 pm
Eirikur, I've been waiting for what feels like years to see this write-up 🙂
I'd be happy to take a look at your draft, if you feel it would be...
August 20, 2020 at 1:19 pm
Now we are talking! Are you willing to share the library? Done extensive work on the subject and always interested in exploring alternatives.
😎
It is a .NET VB class...
August 20, 2020 at 11:28 am
Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 8,754 total)