Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 3,716 total)

  • RE: Intrinsic or Extrinsic

    I've always been fascinated by computers.  I learned on a Commodore Pet prior to buying my first computer, a Commodore Vic20.
    The fascination with data and databases comes from the...

  • RE: Reasons to Upgrade

    When I was a DBA my attitude was don't upgrade until SP1 is out.  Every upgrade represented a huge risk and consequent huge investment in time and money for very...

  • RE: Would You Move to Linux for Price?

    xsevensinzx - Wednesday, May 2, 2018 8:25 PM

     Applications and ETL are written in Python on Linux

    Is your Python ETL home grown...

  • RE: Would You Move to Linux for Price?

    I am extremely wary of projected price savings based on the price of an individual item.  If the item is stand-a-lone then the price you pay probably is what was...

  • Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 3,716 total)