Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Excellent write up.
You've got me really inspired.
September 11, 2012 at 4:10 am
Been able to go through now.
Realised I was using the Report Manager Url (http://dba/Reports_MSSQLSERVER08) instead of the Report Server url (http://dba/ReportServer_MSSQLSERVER08).
It has worked perfectly.
May 21, 2012 at 9:29 am
Thank you so much for your time.
I've done as directed and it worked well. The Report Manager is working very well now.
The only issue left now is with...
May 21, 2012 at 8:57 am
I did that and still no luck.
Please see the attached file.
I just tried running Internet Explorer as Administrator (by right-clicking on Internet Explorer and selecting "Run as Administrator) and...
May 21, 2012 at 8:01 am
DBA is my computer Name.
May 21, 2012 at 6:04 am
Just tried the steps as u directed.
See attached screen shots.
But after re-enabling the UAC settings and restarting the system, report manager doesn't display the Content and Properties tabs any
May 21, 2012 at 5:44 am
After disabling UAC, I was able to login to Report Manager. It displayed all the required content. But after I re-enabled it, it didn't display the content again.
May 21, 2012 at 3:12 am
I still have some issues with this.
I realized that after resetting the UAC settings to the default value, the problem persists.
I also realized that I still can't Deploy with BIDS...
May 20, 2012 at 9:51 am
You made my day.:satisfied:
May 19, 2012 at 7:28 am