Viewing 15 posts - 1,066 through 1,080 (of 9,728 total)
April 24, 2017 at 4:32 am
April 19, 2017 at 10:42 am
Grrrr. I hate blackbox server names.
Me: Is FTP connection XYZ affected by your login / password changes
Corporate: What's the path?
Me: Umm, XYZ is the only name I...
April 19, 2017 at 9:03 am
So what hotels have you been staying at lately?
April 19, 2017 at 7:40 am
So I get to work, open up my email, and the first thing I see is a sponsored email from MSSQL Tips saying "Is the DBA Dead?"
My first...
April 19, 2017 at 4:22 am
April 19, 2017 at 4:20 am
April 18, 2017 at 11:02 am
April 18, 2017 at 10:41 am
April 18, 2017 at 9:57 am
April 18, 2017 at 9:56 am
April 18, 2017 at 8:56 am
April 18, 2017 at 7:44 am
April 18, 2017 at 7:12 am
April 18, 2017 at 7:11 am
The links are here:
part 1
part 2
If you have something different or want to cover anything I missed, please feel...
April 18, 2017 at 4:19 am
Viewing 15 posts - 1,066 through 1,080 (of 9,728 total)