Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 8,821 through 8,835 (of 9,728 total)

  • RE: Start Debug tries to build project???

    Will do.

    Also, just a note. My build problem doesn't seem to exist in other solutions, not even the one I created from scratch and moved my "problem child" existing...

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: Weird SSMS Exception Error

    And if there wasn't already a result set partially loaded, I'd agree with that.

    You know how when you do a SELECT the results start loading as soon as...

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: Start Debug tries to build project???

    Jim,

    I appreciate your opinion, but I hate doing the half-day to full-day's worth of work uninstalling two programs and re-installing them if there is another perfectly logical explanation for the...

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: Weird SSMS Exception Error

    I was able to re-run my query without any problems. In fact, I haven't even closed out that session of SSMS yet. And haven't seen any additional error...

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: Start Debug tries to build project???

    Other people are using BIDS with no problem on their PCs. I don't have time for a reinstall. My project is due Monday.

    I finally closed the project out,...

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: Unpivoting Excel spreadsheet?

    DOH! I was looking at the wrong transformation task.

    Thanks! That helps. @=)

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: Subreport not aligning inside report upon deployment

    Ah. I thought you had the subreport as a column instead of as a row.

    Nevermind. @=)

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: Subreport not aligning inside report upon deployment

    Why does the subreport have to be a column? Why can't it be a row?

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: Subreport not aligning inside report upon deployment

    Try also turning off "Can Shrink" and making sure all the row sizes are the same. Then, check each individual cell to make sure all your changes are propagated...

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: Subreport not aligning inside report upon deployment

    Melissa,

    Are all the widths the same for each column and for the subreport "form"? What about the widths of the columns within the subreport? They should be just...

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: I Need Full Info of MCTS(70-431) exam,Please give me Tutorial and Hints.

    David,

    You should be careful. To install VS, you're probably going to have to uninstall SQL 2005 first. When we tried installing SQL before VS (the full version), SQL...

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: I Need Full Info of MCTS(70-431) exam,Please give me Tutorial and Hints.

    I'll have to check. Can you verify which study guide you're using? (Publisher & Author name).

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: I Need Full Info of MCTS(70-431) exam,Please give me Tutorial and Hints.

    David,

    When you say you can't create it, what problems are you having?

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: Synonym help needed

    AHHA! I knew I had to be missing something.

    Thanks, Guys. That clears things up. @=)

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: OLEDB source does not see SP CTE Fields

    BTW, thanks to all who replied to this thread. Your help has been greatly appreciated.

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

Viewing 15 posts - 8,821 through 8,835 (of 9,728 total)