Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 9,728 total)
jasona.work - Thursday, November 30, 2017 12:33 PMVote away!
https://connect.microsoft.com/SQLServer/feedback/details/3144579My first Connect submission, I'm so HAPPY!
😎:w00t:
Voted.
December 1, 2017 at 8:11 am
jasona.work - Thursday, November 30, 2017 11:11 AM...Yeah, I'm grumbling...
Grumbling with a point.
November 30, 2017 at 11:23 am
The error is a jdbc error. Every time I've ever seen this, it's been...
November 29, 2017 at 12:15 pm
Fortunately the end user in question doesn't have the ability to do installs. They are pushed by corporate.
Then again... Corporate does have individuals who don't understand how to...
November 29, 2017 at 5:54 am
Thanks, Grant. I'll do more research. Hopefully Google will come up with more than the marketing stuff this time around.
November 29, 2017 at 4:07 am
Anyone know what RStudio and Domino are? I could use a little assistance.
November 28, 2017 at 12:47 pm
So this may have already been posted to The Thread, but in case it hasn't...
...How dependent are you on your morning coffee / caffeine buzz? There's a better...
November 21, 2017 at 11:51 am
November 13, 2017 at 6:51 am
November 10, 2017 at 5:49 am
CASE WHEN [Label] = 'Something' THEN 'Shopping'
WHEN [Label]...
November 9, 2017 at 6:20 am
I'm a speed reader. The way I read items, things have to be bunched together in order for me to comprehend and consume properly. If columns are each on their...
November 8, 2017 at 8:54 am
November 8, 2017 at 5:42 am
November 8, 2017 at 5:24 am
Lynn, ditto to the last two posts. You and your family are in my thoughts and I'm sending as many best wishes your way as possible.
November 6, 2017 at 6:25 am
Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 9,728 total)