Viewing 15 posts - 646 through 660 (of 9,728 total)
Oh, bother. I wonder if I granted IMPERSONATE or some other permission that's screwing this up.
I need to check.
September 24, 2018 at 7:51 am
September 24, 2018 at 7:46 am
September 24, 2018 at 6:49 am
Beatrix Kiddo - Monday, September 24, 2018 6:09 AMWhat do you get if you run xp_logininfo [domain\yourpersonalaccount], @option = 'all' ?
account name type privilege mapped...
September 24, 2018 at 6:37 am
September 24, 2018 at 5:50 am
September 24, 2018 at 5:42 am
September 20, 2018 at 4:20 am
Lynn Pettis - Wednesday, September 19, 2018 10:45 AMWhat is so hard about creating a Cartesian Product?
Besides the fact that I can...
September 19, 2018 at 10:49 am
I'm cruising through job activity monitors to look for something specific, when I run into (on a couple of different servers) jobs that me and another member of our team...
September 18, 2018 at 10:17 am
September 14, 2018 at 4:38 am
September 14, 2018 at 4:33 am
/me sneezes violently and uncovered in Brandies direction
*sniff* sorry about that...
:hehe:
Thanks
BTW, good to...
September 12, 2018 at 8:54 am
One of these days, I'm going to break down and try JD...
Just to see...
September 12, 2018 at 8:53 am
September 12, 2018 at 6:32 am
If anyone is in the Carolinas or Virginia, my thoughts are with you. Also, I have a small lot in Florida you could camp out in if you need to...
September 11, 2018 at 3:54 am
Viewing 15 posts - 646 through 660 (of 9,728 total)