Viewing 15 posts - 3,721 through 3,735 (of 9,728 total)
It is morning and my muscles want exercise. Walking, running, jumping jacks, whatever.
It is morning, and my boss wants "butt in chair" work.
Sigh. Sometimes I hate my life. Why don't...
February 8, 2013 at 5:21 am
Roger Sabin (2/7/2013)
Name: IDX_MonthlyAccount_YearNum_MonthNum_AltKey_AccountNumber
Indexed Columns: YearNum, MonthNum, AltKey and AccountNumber
Name: IDX_MonthlyAccount_YearNum_MonthNum_AccountNumber
Indexed Columns: YearNum, MonthNum, AccountNumber
If we use the following select statement, the second index (IDX_MonthlyAccount_YearNum_MonthNum_AccountNumber)...
February 8, 2013 at 5:16 am
Discourse apparently does not like me. I can't seem to get it loaded.
I'll try again later.
February 7, 2013 at 4:51 am
Oh, heavens. A non-tech webcomic commenting on data consistency.
I am amused: http://www.sandraandwoo.com/%5B/url%5D
February 7, 2013 at 4:44 am
Grant Fritchey (1/31/2013)
BrainDonor (1/30/2013)
jasona.work (1/30/2013)
Now, you want a topic that would *really* generate some responses, start a Star Trek vs Star Wars topic,Babylon 5 or nothing.
+Infinity!
To Infinity and BEYOND!
January 31, 2013 at 5:52 am
And now, if you don't mind, a WOOT of my own.
Penumbra eMag's Bradbury issue got a fantastic review. I selected the 9 finalist stories that got weeded down by...
January 31, 2013 at 5:01 am
Congratulations, Chad. That's fantastic!
January 31, 2013 at 5:01 am
It shouldn't take too long. But if it's been longer than a couple of days, use the Contact Us page to send in an email asking about it. It might...
January 31, 2013 at 4:03 am
Steve Jones - SSC Editor (1/28/2013)
Grant Fritchey (1/28/2013)
January 29, 2013 at 4:41 am
Stefan Krzywicki (1/28/2013)
January 28, 2013 at 7:33 am
Chad Crawford (1/25/2013)
Brandie Tarvin (1/25/2013)
L' Eomot Inversé (1/25/2013)
... but the rest of you (with some shining exceptions) are almost as good at lowering the level as I am.
Ah-HEM. I...
January 28, 2013 at 7:02 am
L' Eomot Inversé (1/25/2013)
... but the rest of you (with some shining exceptions) are almost as good at lowering the level as I am.
Ah-HEM. I am BETTER at lowering the...
January 25, 2013 at 9:29 am
Perry Whittle (1/24/2013)
I would use the sys.database_files catalog and compare that against sys.master_files
That doesn't show me anything different from what I expect to see. I just see the data file,...
January 24, 2013 at 10:27 am
DOH. I just realized the bad file thinks it's a secondary data file. Maybe the instructions I found will work.
January 24, 2013 at 8:49 am
I would love the advice of anyone who has dealt with orphaned transaction files before. My post is here.
January 24, 2013 at 8:42 am
Viewing 15 posts - 3,721 through 3,735 (of 9,728 total)