Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 3,466 through 3,480 (of 9,728 total)

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    HowardW (8/8/2013)


    ChrisM@Work (8/8/2013)


    Howard - the name of the guy made me chuckle, given the pidgin English 😀

    Check out the strap-line under the logo on the website as well. Comedy...

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    GilaMonster (8/7/2013)


    Jan Van der Eecken (8/7/2013)


    GilaMonster (8/7/2013)


    Jan Van der Eecken (8/7/2013)


    BTW, is anyone going to SQLSaturday #243 in Cape Town? Gail is talking first thing in the morning.

    I am? That's...

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: Search Updates - Aug 6, 2013

    Yeah, what I thought you meant was not what I saw. But I do like that the date and name are listed on the results.

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: Search Updates - Aug 6, 2013

    I have so been wanting an author search function. Not sure how much use I'll get out of publication date, but if it allows adding start & end dates, I'll...

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: SSIS package using wrong configuration settings

    OH FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!

    Cannot load the XML configuration file. The XML configuration file may be malformed or not valid.

    Yes, it really is THAT simple. Sigh.

    Thanks for the assist, Koen, but...

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Koen Verbeeck (8/6/2013)


    Brandie Tarvin (8/6/2013)


    "And lo, I have been tempted. And lo, I have responded to temptation."

    Cryptic comment awaiting to see if the person it is directed at gets the...

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: SSIS package using wrong configuration settings

    I've tested the Run Package in the GUI using the Test config file and verified that it's looking for my source file in Dev instead of Test.

    So I pulled down...

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: SSIS package using wrong configuration settings

    Koen Verbeeck (8/6/2013)


    Quote from this MSDN page: Package Configurations.

    1. The dtexec utility loads the package.

    2. The utility applies the configurations that were specified in the package at design time and...

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    "And lo, I have been tempted. And lo, I have responded to temptation."

    Cryptic comment awaiting to see if the person it is directed at gets the joke. @=)

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    GilaMonster (8/6/2013)


    Brandie Tarvin (8/6/2013)


    Lately, I've gotten a lot of connection requests from people just trying to bump up their counts (who I don't know from boo), so I've gotten...

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    I have a Good SSIS packages behaving badly problem. Can someone take a look and assist me with discovering the root issue?

    It has to do with XML configuration files and...

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    jasona.work (8/6/2013)


    On a completely unrelated note, I was perusing the "suggested contacts" on LinkedIn last night, and saw a familiar name pop up:

    Brandie Tarvin...

    ...

    Gotta wonder just where LI is finding...

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    L' Eomot Inversé (8/4/2013)


    Looking at the current version of the deprecation list, I noticed something that rather worries me. Apparently 3 and 4 part column references will be dropped...

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: Schema-Owned Tables and Generated DROP Scripts (SQL Spackl

    TheSQLGuru (8/3/2013)


    Very nice testing and investigative work Brandie! I thought there was more to this than initially (un)covered! I have saved this one off for future use.

    :blush: Thank...

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: Schema-Owned Tables and Generated DROP Scripts (SQL Spackl

    Kevin,

    Your comment led to some interesting conclusions. Here's what I tested in SQL 2k8 R2 and SQL 2k5.

    /** Setup for multiple schemas (Test and QC) **/

    /****** This is a new...

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

Viewing 15 posts - 3,466 through 3,480 (of 9,728 total)