Viewing 15 posts - 2,806 through 2,820 (of 9,728 total)
I've even tried putting it outside the switch and outside the foreach, and I'm still getting the error.
This is frustrating.
March 11, 2015 at 9:48 am
Phil Parkin (3/11/2015)
Try adding a couple more statements:
switch (name) {
case "Job1": this.DTDQC.Src = Page.ResolveClientUrl(imagename);
break;
case "Job2": this.XMEDPTX.Src = Page.ResolveClientUrl(imagename);
break;
default:
MessageBox.Show("hello, how are you");
break;
...
Nope. "The name 'MessageBox' does not exist in the current...
March 11, 2015 at 9:46 am
There is no indication of an error on the previous line.
I've tried to put it into a void method that calls a SQL proc.
void findstatus ()
...
March 11, 2015 at 9:34 am
GilaMonster (3/11/2015)
Brandie Tarvin (3/10/2015)
SQLRNNR (3/10/2015)
Jack Corbett (3/10/2015)
SQLRNNR (3/9/2015)
Jack Corbett (3/9/2015)
Grant Fritchey (3/9/2015)
By the way, Gianluca is a giant.
So this means if and when I meet Gianluca...
March 11, 2015 at 8:40 am
SQLRNNR (3/10/2015)
Jack Corbett (3/10/2015)
SQLRNNR (3/9/2015)
Jack Corbett (3/9/2015)
Grant Fritchey (3/9/2015)
By the way, Gianluca is a giant.
So this means if and when I meet Gianluca he'll have to...
March 10, 2015 at 12:26 pm
Jack Corbett (3/9/2015)
March 9, 2015 at 12:11 pm
dwain.c (3/8/2015)
The Performance of the T-SQL Window Functions[/url]
Except in cases where a query is really complex already and...
March 9, 2015 at 6:26 am
Turns out I have 244 rows that are sorta duplicated (dups, but not true dups when I look at some of the more unique columns).
So this means there is yet...
March 6, 2015 at 8:51 am
Eirikur Eiriksson (3/6/2015)
March 6, 2015 at 8:32 am
ps_vbdev (3/5/2015)
March 6, 2015 at 8:08 am
SQLRNNR (3/5/2015)
dwain.c (3/5/2015)
Is it just that it's been so long that I haven't posted one, or does the Article Contribution Center (article editor) not play well with IE11?
I would say...
March 5, 2015 at 8:31 am
dwain.c (3/5/2015)
Is it just that it's been so long that I haven't posted one, or does the Article Contribution Center (article editor) not play well with IE11?
I haven't tried it...
March 5, 2015 at 4:43 am
rodjkidd (3/4/2015)
Brandie Tarvin (3/4/2015)
rodjkidd (3/3/2015)
Brandie Tarvin (3/3/2015)
rodjkidd (3/3/2015)
a few hours to kill in London then off to the Excel centre to help with setting up and bag...
March 4, 2015 at 4:48 am
GilaMonster (3/3/2015)
Brandie Tarvin (3/1/2015)
He changed the schedule to pick up starting tomorrow (3/2/2015)Starting three years ago tomorrow, you mean? 🙂
DOH. I didn't even see 2012. I looked at that...
March 4, 2015 at 4:29 am
rodjkidd (3/3/2015)
Brandie Tarvin (3/3/2015)
rodjkidd (3/3/2015)
a few hours to kill in London then off to the Excel centre to help with setting up and bag packing, etc.
Safe trips...
March 4, 2015 at 4:08 am
Viewing 15 posts - 2,806 through 2,820 (of 9,728 total)