Viewing 15 posts - 1,816 through 1,830 (of 9,728 total)
mbraman (4/28/2016)
The data flow is - data in sql server goes to tabular model to tableau.
The "Field..." are filters in table.
So what...
April 28, 2016 at 11:54 am
MSDN article on scripting variables with SQLCMD: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms188714.aspx
Dave Pinal's thoughts[/url] on the subject.
DBA Stack Exchange http://dba.stackexchange.com/questions/13860/how-to-pass-in-parameters-to-a-sql-server-script-called-with-sqlcmd
So, if I understand this correctly, you can use the SQLCMD code to pull the...
April 28, 2016 at 8:49 am
Grant Fritchey (4/28/2016)
Brandie Tarvin (4/28/2016)
Grant Fritchey (4/28/2016)[/b]
I want to export large amounts of data. However, I don't want to use SSIS. I'm going to use SQLCMD.EXE. I need to...
April 28, 2016 at 8:35 am
Grant Fritchey (4/28/2016)[/b]
I want to export large amounts of data. However, I don't want to use SSIS. I'm going to use SQLCMD.EXE. I need to be able to script...
April 28, 2016 at 8:26 am
Grant Fritchey (4/28/2016)
Brandie Tarvin (4/28/2016)
Grant Fritchey (4/28/2016)
I want to export large amounts of data. However, I don't want to use SSIS. I'm going to use SQLCMD.EXE. I need to...
April 28, 2016 at 8:12 am
Grant Fritchey (4/28/2016)
I want to export large amounts of data. However, I don't want to use SSIS. I'm going to use SQLCMD.EXE. I need to be able to script...
April 28, 2016 at 8:01 am
TomThomson (4/26/2016)
Steve Jones - SSC Editor (4/26/2016)
See you there, and...
you have a car? I thought everyone in the UK just used trains.
Trains? UK rail fares are by far the...
April 27, 2016 at 8:11 am
Jacob Wilkins (4/26/2016)
That DENY didn't show up in the results of the query I posted earlier?It should have, so I'm curious why it didn't.
I just remembered. There was so...
April 26, 2016 at 11:46 am
Steve Jones - SSC Editor (4/26/2016)
Good catch, Brandie.
I hate anyone that adds any permissions to public. Please, please,...
April 26, 2016 at 11:42 am
Jacob Wilkins (4/26/2016)
That DENY didn't show up in the results of the query I posted earlier?It should have, so I'm curious why it didn't.
Cheers!
No, it did not, actually. Weird...
April 26, 2016 at 11:40 am
yb751 (4/26/2016)
Speaking of Kylo throwing a tantrum...
Best Kylo Ren Twitter account ever.
April 26, 2016 at 11:34 am
Lynn Pettis (4/26/2016)
Brandie Tarvin (4/26/2016)
Seriously. SERIOUSLY?
Because Public had a DENY on BACKUP DATABASE, it wouldn't let my account backup the database. I found it using the below code from this...
April 26, 2016 at 11:04 am
Lynn Pettis (4/26/2016)
Can you recreate the issue with a sandbox database in a test/development environment?
This is our test environment. We're testing the vendor move to SQL 2012 before moving it...
April 26, 2016 at 11:02 am
[headdesk]
Seriously. SERIOUSLY?
Because Public had a DENY on BACKUP DATABASE, it wouldn't let my account backup the database. I found it using the below code from this link.
SELECT b.name, CASE a.protecttype...
April 26, 2016 at 11:01 am
Viewing 15 posts - 1,816 through 1,830 (of 9,728 total)