Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1,621 through 1,635 (of 9,728 total)

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    jasona.work (6/28/2016)


    Brandie Tarvin (6/28/2016)


    jasona.work (6/24/2016)


    Luis Cazares (6/24/2016)


    I'm sorry, is there any country that can give me good news? It seems that Mexico, US and UK are full of negative news...

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Ed Wagner (6/24/2016)


    jasona.work (6/24/2016)


    Reading the comments on an article on another site (UK-based tech site) and it feels like I'm reading the comment section on just about any US-based site...

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    jasona.work (6/24/2016)


    Luis Cazares (6/24/2016)


    I'm sorry, is there any country that can give me good news? It seems that Mexico, US and UK are full of negative news and I'm getting...

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    BWFC (6/24/2016)


    tindog (6/24/2016)


    Beatrix Kiddo (6/24/2016)


    Well, I'm embarrassed to be British now.

    I'm just shocked.

    I can't believe it either.

    Farrago has already admitted that the £350 million figure, upon which many people based...

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: Level 6: Analyse & Deploy an AlwaysOn Availability Group

    Thank you, George and Perry. Appreciate the quick answers.

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: Level 6: Analyse & Deploy an AlwaysOn Availability Group

    Another question. Does Always On require a quorum drive?

    Windows 2012 (clustered) can do with or without a quorum drive. But you mention quorum in your article so much, I...

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    jasona.work (6/22/2016)


    So, anyone want to start up a discussion like this closer to the US November elections?

    [Commentary deleted by me]

    I decided I was getting a little too vitriolic with my...

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    TomThomson (6/22/2016)


    jasona.work (6/22/2016)


    /me leans back, marveling at what happens when you toss a crystal into a supersaturated solution...

    Sounds like the next couple weeks / months are going to be interesting,...

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: Level 6: Analyse & Deploy an AlwaysOn Availability Group

    And now a question about the Listener... I need an IP address and a Network name, I'm assuming this is a DNS record of A Name type? Or do I...

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: Level 6: Analyse & Deploy an AlwaysOn Availability Group

    Perry Whittle (3/25/2015)


    I have not covered backups in detail as there will be varying preferences involved. I may do something post the stairway series.

    Quick question on the backups... Does Always...

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Beatrix Kiddo (6/22/2016)


    I'm f@*king terrified.

    Me too, and ashamed of the xenophobes.

    Back to SQL Server, I work for a company that has a lot of trading systems. We are expecting meltdown...

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    BWFC (6/22/2016)


    As to the Brexit...

    I thought the most interesting comment on it all that I saw was that there's much more reason for the UK to have common cause with...

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Lynn Pettis (6/22/2016)


    Actually, Brandie you are not quite right here.

    I knew as soon as I hit POST that I said something wrong, but wasn't able to get back to it...

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    BWFC (6/22/2016)


    They've spouted torrents of rubbish about negotiating better trade deals on our own, fixing the (debatable) immigration issues and taking back sovereignty without once saying how they will do...

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    jasona.work (6/22/2016)


    So, I'm curious, and I'm also tempted to spin this up in another topic as I suspect this is a contentious issue, what's everyone's feelings / opinions on the...

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,621 through 1,635 (of 9,728 total)