The Second Half of 2021

• Comments posted to this topic are about the item The Second Half of 2021

• Yes, I hope you're correct, Steve, that life improves in the second half of 2021. And I admit I hope it improves for me, not just others.

Rod

• Actually, time was never really frozen for me personally during the pandemic in 2020. Yes, I minimized my face to face interaction with people outside my household, but it was actually a busy and productive year for our company, even though everyone was 100% remote. Outside work, I spent more time with the family, took on some home improvement projects, studied for and passed for certification exams, bought some gym equipment and started exercising more, went on many outdoor hikes and a couple of solo overnight camping trips, perfected my grilling method, and etc. All this while staying within the boundary of CDC guidelines. I don't get folks why hunkered down indoors for months on end, and I especially don't get folks who aren't eager to get back to normal.

"Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the wise. Instead, seek what they sought." - Matsuo Basho

• This was removed by the editor as SPAM

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply