SSC Fantasy Football 2020

• I'm just hoping that my worst game so far will still end up in a win to remain undefeated.

Luis C.
    General Disclaimer:
    Are you seriously taking the advice and code from someone from the internet without testing it? Do you at least understand it? Or can it easily kill your server?

How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help: Option 1 / Option 2
  • I only need 66 points from my TE to beat Steve!

Ray K wrote:

Ugh.  Just when I thought I had a chance this weekend, my opponent has a couple of players that decide to have career-type games.  And it didn't help that a couple of my players posted goose-eggs.

Maybe I should just tank the rest of the season so that I get the top pick in next year's draft.  (Wait, whaddaya mean it doesn't work like that?)

/whisper Ray, I'll change the draft order next year so us bottom dwellers get first pick!

Uh...I mean...yeah, me too.  Tell ya what, Ray, I'll see you in the finals of the consolation bracket, winner buys lunch at the next SQL Saturday we see each other at!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • Sorry Ray!

Playing from South Africa, and when I went to bed (after the early games) I was in such a foul mood. I moved 40! points to my bench on Friday by trying to be clever (CeeDee Lamb over Diontae Johnson / Mike Davis over James Robinson). Then I woke up at 3:30am to watch the Seahawks, and saw that Herbert had a monster, and then Tyler Lockett went ballistic. My mood improved significantly, until Seattle managed to chuck the game 🙁

• It's amazing to be 7-0!

I want to thank my players and their teams for giving me a great amount of points most of the time. And I also want to thank Jeff for scoring the least point this week to help me get the win 🙂

Will I be able to improve to 8-0 next week? Or will Lynn end my undefeated record?

Luis C.
    General Disclaimer:
    Are you seriously taking the advice and code from someone from the internet without testing it? Do you at least understand it? Or can it easily kill your server?

• Same here, not sure how I got 141, but since I have no idea who will even be able to play or when games will occur each week, I'll thank the Fantasy Gods for helping me again.

• TheJimmy wrote:

Sorry Ray!

Playing from South Africa, and when I went to bed (after the early games) I was in such a foul mood. I moved 40! points to my bench on Friday by trying to be clever (CeeDee Lamb over Diontae Johnson / Mike Davis over James Robinson). Then I woke up at 3:30am to watch the Seahawks, and saw that Herbert had a monster, and then Tyler Lockett went ballistic. My mood improved significantly, until Seattle managed to chuck the game 🙁

No worries.  It is what it is.

It didn't help that two of my players -- whom I expected to be productive -- posted zeroes.  And since Lamar Jackson was on bye this week, I couldn't play him.  (Well, okay, I could've, but he wouldn't have done me any good!)  As Lynn Pettis likes to say (and it's true), "any given Sunday."

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• Oops.

Keep forgetting to post here.

On a slight decline over the last couple of weeks. Luis did for me. haha. Thought I was going to do well against you Luis, but some of players forgot to turn up.

We had a team talk and they kind of upped their game and I was back to winning ways, but not the high scoring game like at the start. But have slipped a place due to points diff.

This week, it is the big man - Steve! 🙂

I see you are leaving updating your team to take out the players on a bye week, Steve?

To quote the quote that Lynn likes to use 'on any given Sunday'

Cheers,

Rodders...

• So... I've got five players on a bye this week and a sixth on the injury list. Just a slight re-build going on over here. Good thing I'm in the same division as Ray. 🙂

• John Deardurff wrote:

So... I've got five players on a bye this week and a sixth on the injury list. Just a slight re-build going on over here. Good thing I'm in the same division as Ray. 🙂

Now you're hitting below the belt...

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

• Another week, another win. At least here, I keep getting victories.

Luis C.
    General Disclaimer:

• Sheesh.  I give up.

• Ray K wrote:

Sheesh.  I give up.

Do you want to trade QBs?

Luis C.
    General Disclaimer:

• Luis Cazares wrote:

Ray K wrote:

Sheesh.  I give up.

Do you want to trade QBs?

Actually, what I really could use is a consistent RB or WR.

• Thursday night game, make sure to get your lineups updated.

Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • Wow that will be some win against Lynn if it stands. Not getting too excited yet because of the post-game adjustments I've seen change results in the past.

Ok, so I'm a little bit chuffed ??

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 135 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply