SSC Fantasy Football 2020

• SQLDCH wrote:

Yay, another win for me.  Ray and I are making it hard on the Brit's playoff hopes.  The SQL Bolts took care of business and love seeing our victories.

The "nothing to lose" Ravens bullied Jimbabwe down to a tenuous hold on third place, making a division win potentially the only path to the playoffs for the Seahawks.

Couple of games left, lots of scenarios.

Hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving.  Don't forget to root for the Steelers.

Ugh, my RBs have just been such a disappointment over the last few weeks. You can't win matches without only middle of the road performances week after week. Need someone to have at least a decent game!

Oh well, we plod on and try to fight for that last spot!

• Luis Cazares wrote:

Ray K wrote:

I have a nice little win streak going right now.

Trouble is, is it too little, too late?

We could arrange something to ensure that win streak keeps going for at least one more game.  As Dan said, I have nothing to lose now as I have clinched a first week bye on the playoffs.

I think you were kidding but just to be sure: please do not "throw" games, it degrades the integrity of the league.  It's the reason I try and stay on people who miss BYE weeks.  We always want our best foot forward, regardless.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • Gonna be a close matchup for me this week. See if Kyler or Watson wins the duel at QB.

• More COVID craziness.  Not sure if will affect your lineup, hopefully the game can be played on Sunday.

https://www.nfl.com/news/ravens-steelers-game-moved-from-thursday-to-sunday

Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • SQLDCH wrote:

More COVID craziness.  Not sure if will affect your lineup, hopefully the game can be played on Sunday.

https://www.nfl.com/news/ravens-steelers-game-moved-from-thursday-to-sunday%5B/quote%5DI just found out this morning that Lamar Jackson is out.  Fortunately, he didn't play yesterday!  I caught it just in time.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  Ray K.

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• I actually have RBs this week. Can't win my division, but hopefully I can hold on to fourth place.

• SQLDCH wrote:

Luis Cazares wrote:

Ray K wrote:

We could arrange something to ensure that win streak keeps going for at least one more game.  As Dan said, I have nothing to lose now as I have clinched a first week bye on the playoffs.

I think you were kidding but just to be sure: please do not "throw" games, it degrades the integrity of the league.  It's the reason I try and stay on people who miss BYE weeks.  We always want our best foot forward, regardless.

I assure you that I didn't throw this game, but apparently some of my players did. I'm still not sure if my defense is actually going to play.

Luis C.
    General Disclaimer:
    Are you seriously taking the advice and code from someone from the internet without testing it? Do you at least understand it? Or can it easily kill your server?

How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help: Option 1 / Option 2
  • Luis Cazares wrote:

SQLDCH wrote:

Luis Cazares wrote:

Ray K wrote:

I assure you that I didn't throw this game, but apparently some of my players did. I'm still not sure if my defense is actually going to play.

Yahoo says Tuesdays game counts toward Week 12.  I have a player on for that game as well.

About time my RBs and WRs started showing up.  Where were these guys for the first eight weeks of the season?!?

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

• Ray K wrote:

Luis Cazares wrote:

SQLDCH wrote:

Luis Cazares wrote:

Ray K wrote:

Yahoo says Tuesdays game counts toward Week 12.  I have a player on for that game as well.

About time my RBs and WRs started showing up.  Where were these guys for the first eight weeks of the season?!?

Sure, it counts towards week 12, if it's actually played on Tuesday.

Luis C.
    General Disclaimer:
    Are you seriously taking the advice and code from someone from the internet without testing it? Do you at least understand it? Or can it easily kill your server?

• Couple of blips but hitting form at just the right time, hope I can carry it through the playoffs.

• Get to play the zombies in wk13 but the result doesn't make much difference (apart from avenging my 123-120 wk 2 win). Unless there are some huge point differentials in all the games, we'll meet in the first round of the playoffs as well.

• Sequelsurfer wrote:

Get to play the zombies in wk13 but the result doesn't make much difference (apart from avenging my 123-120 wk 2 win). Unless there are some huge point differentials in all the games, we'll meet in the first round of the playoffs as well.

Yeah, I think I'm locked in at 4 and you should be 5th. I also think this is the first year I've made the playoffs in this league.

• Well, if Green Machine doesn't fix his lineup before games start tomorrow I have no chance of sneaking in to the playoffs in 6th place.  Of course I still have to beat Steve and the WayOutWest Cowboys, but...

• I'm just glad that I don't have to worry too much about my team these weeks. I still can't get a decent QB.

Luis C.
    General Disclaimer:

• I still have an outside shot at a playoff spot.  I need to win my matchup, and I need Lynn and Old Cats to lose!

Go Steve and Green Machine!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 135 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply