Irony

• No one has responded to this topic yet. Even if you don't have a complete answer, the original poster will appreciate any thoughts you have!

• I must be on a slow day... what's the irony here??

• I think it is the fact that there is no post yet we haven't responded to it?

Good Hunting!

AJ Ahrens

webmaster@kritter.net

• Maybe... but I hope it's better than that .

• since we're all playing the guessing game..my contribution is..."it's ironic that the site owners ask for "any thoughts....if not complete answer" even when no questions are asked and no reponses are sought ?!?!?!

anyway GPF^...don't you know better than to start something like this on a day that is NOT FRIDAY....even worse...it's the most dreaded day of the week - MONDAY!

Get back to work you slacker!

**ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI !!!**

• Irony??  How about:

• You can't afford a decent sound system until you're middle-aged, right about the time that your hearing is shot.
    • The things that taste good are bad for you, and vice versa.
    • The folks who do those exercise-machine infomercials are always the ones who look like they don't need them.

• Or better yet, how come a figure of speech is a:

'figure of speech' ?

• The site owners did not post that, I did, with improper citation.

• Wow... don't quit your day job .

• BTW you didn't even alter the site owner's message...

• That was part of the funny part..

Alright it aint 'Seinfeld', but i dont have his writers and I'm a little hindered by the medium.

And as shushy did state it was.... monday... give me 1 million dollars a post and I'll assure it will hospitializly hillarious.

• On behalf of the site-owners and all of us - GPF^...is hereby awarded a "citation for irony" - ironically enough awarded sight-unseen...

remi - stop being so picky - all GPF^...means is that he was being "improper" and you know we all have no arguments with that...

oh no...what I was afraid of...a Friday thread "sucking me in" on "the other weekdays".

• More irony... An oldie but goodie...

Women marry men hoping they will change, but men don't.  Men marry women hoping they won't change, but women do.

• In the moment of sweet repose,

It's belly to belly and toes to toes,

After the moment of sweet delight....,

It's #$% to @#$ for the rest of the night...   

I wasn't born stupid - I had to study.

• Farrell - it certainly sounds like you haven't gone on the much-needed vacation yet...

maybe we should have the siteowners stipulate that unless you do so they're going to impose an embargo on your very presence on this site...

as for lee's ironies - they sound more like Murphy's Laws...but then there may be too fine a distinction 'tween the two to really tell them apart...

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply