Irony

• Maybe that would get Sushila back to work . So what about those big ants/ints??

• Well, my wife just *might* challenge me to a math duel at some point.  I majored in math, and therefore I can't do simple arithmetic.  Also, I don't fit the male stereotype, in that on the standardized tests (GRE, SAT), I wasn't lopsidedly good at math\merely pedestrian at verbal problems.  Certainly no genius, but I'm equally not a genius at either math or language skills.

My wife, on the other hand, majored in music but has her father's Scottish engineering genes. 

And *that's* ironic!

(... and would it be too politically incorrect to add, Debbie also has her mother's Jewish attention to detail?  That's right, I married a Scottish Jew.  So far, though, I've been spared having to deal with such gastronomic unpleasantries as gefilte mutton or bagel and hagus.)

• I thought that was good irony.  I did not spell out the anatomy part that one sits upon due to prudence, (is that her name?). 

I wasn't born stupid - I had to study.

• If a felon is someone who commits a felony is an iron someone who commits irony?

That would make God an iron...

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply