Irony

• ...also lee's used his "second irony quote" elsewhere on this site..and that is an absolute NO NO...read the rule book...

what - you mean you don't have one yet ?!

**ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI !!!**

• Don't have that book yet... where can I have a copy?

• thanks to your numerous invaluable contributions, you get a free copy - it's in the mail - heading to Sherbrooke even as we speak...

• So I repeat myself a lot.

So I repeat myself a lot.

• the problem with the rule book is they are applied to the men but written by the women...

i know in the cosmic scheme of things that puts things as it should be...

but it still feel taunted...

• i should be put on the payroll for being able to start a discussion on and with the 'site owners' own message...

• You ARE on the payroll already...the tshirts were payment - didn't you even know that ?!?!?!

lee's broken the rules twice now ..the second time "wittingly" - directly "taunting" the siteowners...think they'll take remedial action with "3 strikes"...goodbye lee -

• It's been a lot of fun.

• Be nice to Lee.  He's at least in the spirit of the topic.  Since we cant even get a pic out of you... when will the rules apply to both ?

• Knowing her... probabely never .

• see... now look what you have done.. shushy. the big meany... wheres a rolled up newspaper when you need one...

• > Be nice to Lee.  He's at least in the spirit of the topic.

You can find DBAs with a sense of humor.  It's just not the first place I'd look. 

• i tend to look under the couch.

• As if this were a news flash, obviously, my wife has a sense of humor.

• 1) The rules do apply to both - only differently - which, btw, is also a rule !!!

2) ..in the spirit...in his cups...what's the difference ?! hic!

3) "can't even get..."...but you certainly set temptation in my path everytime you post in this forum..guaranteed to keep me from making an honest living!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply