indian authors for sql server book

• Actually, I cheated a bit more than that. I only searched Amazon, bypassing Google entirely. I'll freely admit to a bit of laziness. Instead of searching for "sql server" and seeing what was available, I searched for "sql server 2008" and looked through the names there.

All joking aside, I was surprised by how few books were returned from the search.

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood"
    - Theodore Roosevelt

Author of:
    SQL Server Execution Plans
    SQL Server Query Performance Tuning

• anu1krishna (5/11/2009)

this is not the ans of my question please dont ask question if u dont wann to give ans.//

Please understand that this forum has people who are extreme experts on SQL Server who are champions in their field. It pays to be polite and clear to gain knowledge from them.

• Paul White (5/12/2009)

@Flo: I know, it's becoming a worry...

I would have thought that brussels sprouts would be worse than pork chops...?

brussels sprouts and aubergines...

:sick:

• Vinoo (5/12/2009)

Please understand that this forum has people who are extreme experts on SQL Server who are champions in their field. It pays to be polite and clear to gain knowledge from them.

Wow! I look forward to meeting these people soon! :laugh:

• Florian Reischl (5/12/2009)

brussels sprouts and aubergines...:sick:

Oh dear Lord!!!

• Paul White (5/12/2009)

Vinoo (5/12/2009)

Where is Steve hiding them?

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood"
    - Theodore Roosevelt

Author of:

• Vinoo (5/12/2009)

anu1krishna (5/11/2009)

this is not the ans of my question please dont ask question if u dont wann to give ans.//

It pays to be polite and clear to people in all walks of life whether you expect to gain knowledge from them or not.

--Jeff Moden

RBAR is pronounced "ree-bar" and is a "Modenism" for Row-By-Agonizing-Row.
    First step towards the paradigm shift of writing Set Based code:
    ________Stop thinking about what you want to do to a ROW... think, instead, of what you want to do to a COLUMN.

Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.

Helpful Links:
    How to post code problems
    How to Post Performance Problems
    Create a Tally Function (fnTally)

• Grant Fritchey (5/12/2009)

Paul White (5/12/2009)

Vinoo (5/12/2009)

In the top-secret lab under his barn maybe?

Gail Shaw
    Microsoft Certified Master: SQL Server, MVP, M.Sc (Comp Sci)
    SQL In The Wild: Discussions on DB performance with occasional diversions into recoverability

We walk in the dark places no others will enter
    We stand on the bridge and no one may pass
  • Jeff Moden (5/12/2009)

It pays to be polite and clear to people in all walks of life whether you expect to gain knowledge from them or not.

Oh zark off Jeff

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• GilaMonster (5/12/2009)

Grant Fritchey (5/12/2009)

Paul White (5/12/2009)

Vinoo (5/12/2009)

Except, instead of bat guano, there are horse droppings everywhere... I don't know. It doesn't sound too appealing.

- Theodore Roosevelt

Author of:

• Grant Fritchey (5/12/2009)

GilaMonster (5/12/2009)

Grant Fritchey (5/12/2009)

Paul White (5/12/2009)

Vinoo (5/12/2009)

Except, instead of bat guano, there are horse droppings everywhere... I don't know. It doesn't sound too appealing.

Either one can be used in the production of explosives....

- Gus "GSquared", RSVP, OODA, MAP, NMVP, FAQ, SAT, SQL, DNA, RNA, UOI, IOU, AM, PM, AD, BC, BCE, USA, UN, CF, ROFL, LOL, ETC
    Property of The Thread

"Nobody knows the age of the human race, but everyone agrees it's old enough to know better." - Anon

• Paul White (5/12/2009)

Jeff Moden (5/12/2009)

Oh zark off Jeff

BWAA-HAA!!!! 42 was the answer. The question that never came to the surface was "How many pork chops does Paul White deserve for using urban general purpose swear words that no one will ever setup a filter for?" :-P:hehe:

Of course, if you're a "Zarkonian", it's ok. :laugh:

--Jeff Moden

________Stop thinking about what you want to do to a ROW... think, instead, of what you want to do to a COLUMN.

Helpful Links:

• Jeff Moden (5/12/2009)

Paul White (5/12/2009)

Jeff Moden (5/12/2009)

Oh zark off Jeff

BWAA-HAA!!!! 42 was the answer. The question that never came to the surface was "How many pork chops does Paul White deserve for using urban general purpose swear words that no one will ever setup a filter for?" :-P:hehe:

I knew you'd get the reference - great answer!

• Paul White (5/12/2009)

Jeff Moden (5/12/2009)

Paul White (5/12/2009)

Jeff Moden (5/12/2009)

Oh zark off Jeff

I knew you'd get the reference - great answer!

Heh... "Ready on the left? Ready on the right? Ready on the firing line! Take final bearing and SHOOT!"

--Jeff Moden

Helpful Links:

• Zarking fardwarks Jeff! :w00t:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply