Fantasy football 2013

• Ugh, 1-1, mostly because SF didn't show v SEA.

Not good matchups this week for my players.

• And I wont' be at the Summit, at least not after Tues. I'll be flying home that night, so you're safe for the rest of the week.

• Steve Jones - SSC Editor (9/17/2013)

Ugh, 1-1, mostly because SF didn't show v SEA.

Not good matchups this week for my players.

Thank you Marshawn Lynch!

• I'm making the summit for the first time, it will be good meet people face to face from SSC. Well except for Steve obviously!

As I've had the previlage already at SQL Bits and SQL in the City 😀

Cheers,

Rodders...

• Let's make sure to try and connect, rodders.

Thursday night game, make sure those lineups are updated.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • Looks like we're guaranteed at least one 3-0 team and one 0-3 team at the end of this week. :w00t:

• SQLDCH (9/19/2013)

Let's make sure to try and connect, rodders.

Thursday night game, make sure those lineups are updated.

Yep - good idea, I'm there for the full 5 days. Looking forward to it, 2 SQL Saturdays and an end of summer in door music weekend to get through first!

Cheers,

Rodders...

• roryp 96873 (9/19/2013)

Looks like we're guaranteed at least one 3-0 team and one 0-3 team at the end of this week. :w00t:

Yep thanks for pointing that out! 😀

Rodders...

• rodjkidd (9/19/2013)

roryp 96873 (9/19/2013)

Looks like we're guaranteed at least one 3-0 team and one 0-3 team at the end of this week. :w00t:

Rodders...

Well you're not guaranteed to be 0-3. There are two other 0-2 teams playing each other this week though.

• roryp 96873 (9/19/2013)

rodjkidd (9/19/2013)

roryp 96873 (9/19/2013)

Rodders...

Well you're not guaranteed to be 0-3. There are two other 0-2 teams playing each other this week though.

I know what you mean, but my odds aren't looking too good this week - I think we are (almost) guaranteed 2 on 0-3 ! 😀

Rodders...

• Only 62.76 points?!?!?!? Are you freaking kidding me?!?

This is gonna be a long season.

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• Ray K (9/23/2013)

Only 62.76 points?!?!?!? Are you freaking kidding me?!?

And you didn't even have the worst week. That seemed like an odd weekend of football, a lot of unexpected results. Hopefully the Broncos can restore the sanity tonight.

• Ray K (9/23/2013)

Only 62.76 points?!?!?!? Are you freaking kidding me?!?

I would have liked 62 points, not that it would have done much good :crying:

• I thought I had a good group this weekend. Panthers score 38 and Smith gets 4. I think he's completely washed up at this point.

• I'm 0-3 and never had a chance this weekend. To top it off, the Bears had to score another defensive TD just to make the Steelers look bad and tease me with a win.

Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 224 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply