Fantasy football 2013

• I had the chance to get Manning. Didn't think he's have the same year as last year and took Newton, thinking he'd throw better and run better this year.

I am hoping I don't regret that (more than this week)

• You didn't need Manning to beat me, just Vernon Davis.

Thursday night game tomorrow, if you had Shane Vereen in your lineup (or any other starter that was injured), you may wanna make a move.

There will be Thursday night games all year, make sure to stay tuned.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • Ugh, rough week for me. Good to know right before kickoff that the Falcons were lying about Roddy White's injury, so I had Anquan Boldin's 20+ points sitting on my bench. Not like it would have helped me though...

• I picked up Eli on waivers last week; unfortunately, I didn't know it had processed until after the game had already started. Granted, I won anyway, but the extra breathing room would've been nice.

Eli or Luck? Whom to start? Hmmm . . .

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• Ray K (9/11/2013)

I picked up Eli on waivers last week; unfortunately, I didn't know it had processed until after the game had already started. Granted, I won anyway, but the extra breathing room would've been nice.

I think Eli might be a good pick. Not sure about the DEN defense. I think Bailey is back, but not much pressure up front.

• Steve Jones - SSC Editor (9/11/2013)

Ray K (9/11/2013)

I picked up Eli on waivers last week; unfortunately, I didn't know it had processed until after the game had already started. Granted, I won anyway, but the extra breathing room would've been nice.

I think Eli might be a good pick. Not sure about the DEN defense. I think Bailey is back, but not much pressure up front.

If his receivers have the stone hands like they did last week Manning might be in trouble against Denver. At least as a Broncos fan, that's what I am hoping.

• I feel like I did when I first watched American football years ago...

I may have to buy a dummies guide if such a thing exists!

Rodders...

• rodjkidd (9/11/2013)

I feel like I did when I first watched American football years ago...

Rodders...

Well, there's one for dummies and one for idiots. You'll have to decide which one you are on your own. 😛

• roryp 96873 (9/11/2013)

rodjkidd (9/11/2013)

I feel like I did when I first watched American football years ago...

Rodders...

Well, there's one for dummies and one for idiots. You'll have to decide which one you are on your own. 😛

Well I hope you realise you have now confused me by giving me a choice" :hehe:

Steve Jones - SSC Editor (9/11/2013)

Ray K (9/11/2013)

If his receivers have the stone hands like they did last week Manning might be in trouble against Denver. At least as a Broncos fan, that's what I am hoping.

Two words: Victor Cruz. (And he's on my roster, too! :hehe:)

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

• Ray K (9/11/2013)

roryp 96873 (9/11/2013)

Ray K (9/11/2013)

Watch all the "experts" pick that game to be a wild shootout with a both teams scoring 40+ points, only to have it be a defensive struggle and end 10-7. :hehe:

Ray K (9/11/2013)

roryp 96873 (9/11/2013)

Ray K (9/11/2013)

Watch all the "experts" pick that game to be a wild shootout with a both teams scoring 40+ points, only to have it be a defensive struggle and end 10-7. :hehe:

Reminds me of a Yankee game I went to earlier this summer. It was hot and humid, and both starting pitchers had ERAs over 5.00. I thought it was going to be a home run derby. It ended up being a pitcher's duel!

• Frank Gore: 3.00 points.

Mike Williams: a measly 0.90 points.

@#$%^&*!!!!!!!!!

• Ray K (9/16/2013)

Frank Gore: 3.00 points.

Mike Williams: a measly 0.90 points.

@#$%^&*!!!!!!!!!

Ah, the joys of fantasy football...

• The Steelers are 0-2 IRL and fantasy football, may be a long year for Dan.

Trade proposals in week 3 in the SSCFFL, I love it!

Who's going to the Summit? Would be fun to see some of you face to face. Except Steve of course, his face just makes me queasy (zing!).

Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 224 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply