Are the posted questions getting worse?

• Luis Cazares (6/28/2016)

Just a little humor.

Bwahaaahaaaa! Made my day Luis thanks for posting this!

“Write the query the simplest way. If through testing it becomes clear that the performance is inadequate, consider alternative query forms.” - Gail Shaw

For fast, accurate and documented assistance in answering your questions, please read this article.
    Understanding and using APPLY, (I) and (II) Paul White
    Hidden RBAR: Triangular Joins / The "Numbers" or "Tally" Table: What it is and how it replaces a loop Jeff Moden

• Now Wales are after independence from England to 'safeguard' their future...despite the fact that they also voted in favour of Brexit :w00t:

• tindog (6/29/2016)

Now Wales are after independence from England to 'safeguard' their future...despite the fact that they also voted in favour of Brexit :w00t:

The Welsh aren't like us humans.

“Write the query the simplest way. If through testing it becomes clear that the performance is inadequate, consider alternative query forms.” - Gail Shaw

For fast, accurate and documented assistance in answering your questions, please read this article.
    Hidden RBAR: Triangular Joins / The "Numbers" or "Tally" Table: What it is and how it replaces a loop Jeff Moden

• tindog (6/29/2016)

Now Wales are after independence from England to 'safeguard' their future...despite the fact that they also voted in favour of Brexit :w00t:

Texas, New Hampshire and California are getting uppity too.

• ChrisM@Work (6/29/2016)

tindog (6/29/2016)

I feared that link may be NSFW then... :hehe: Oh Way-yells...

I propose a Gloucestershire independence vote. No-one recognises that there's a UK outside of London anyway 😉

• tindog (6/29/2016)

ChrisM@Work (6/29/2016)

tindog (6/29/2016)

I propose a Gloucestershire independence vote. No-one recognises that there's a UK outside of London anyway 😉

Be ambitious - reinstate Mercia with Charles as king 😉

tindog (6/29/2016)

ChrisM@Work (6/29/2016)

tindog (6/29/2016)

Can we revert back to Paganism too?

• Hehehe https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2016/06/28/civilization-vi-english-civ-trailer/

Gail Shaw
    Microsoft Certified Master: SQL Server, MVP, M.Sc (Comp Sci)
    SQL In The Wild: Discussions on DB performance with occasional diversions into recoverability

We walk in the dark places no others will enter
    We stand on the bridge and no one may pass
  • tindog (6/29/2016)

ChrisM@Work (6/29/2016)

tindog (6/29/2016)

ChrisM@Work (6/29/2016)

tindog (6/29/2016)

Heck why not? You may also wish to consider Jason's Love Island. He's putting together the spec as we speak. Clothing optional!

tindog (6/29/2016)

ChrisM@Work (6/29/2016)

tindog (6/29/2016)

ChrisM@Work (6/29/2016)

tindog (6/29/2016)

Heck why not? You may also wish to consider Jason's Love Island. He's putting together the spec as we speak. Clothing optional!

I don't get the reference and I'm too scared to Google it :w00t:

• tindog (6/29/2016)

ChrisM@Work (6/29/2016)

tindog (6/29/2016)

ChrisM@Work (6/29/2016)

tindog (6/29/2016)

Already there.

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood"
    - Theodore Roosevelt

Author of:
    SQL Server Execution Plans
    SQL Server Query Performance Tuning

• tindog (6/29/2016)

ChrisM@Work (6/29/2016)

tindog (6/29/2016)

ChrisM@Work (6/29/2016)

tindog (6/29/2016)

ChrisM@Work (6/29/2016)

tindog (6/29/2016)

SFW: here.

tindog (6/29/2016)

ChrisM@Work (6/29/2016)

tindog (6/29/2016)

ChrisM@Work (6/29/2016)

tindog (6/29/2016)

ChrisM@Work (6/29/2016)

tindog (6/29/2016)

SFW: here.

Run by the National Speedo Party? :unsure:

• Grant Fritchey (6/29/2016)

tindog (6/29/2016)

ChrisM@Work (6/29/2016)

tindog (6/29/2016)

ChrisM@Work (6/29/2016)

tindog (6/29/2016)

Already there.

Good man, now if everyone else can do the same we might #takeourcountryback

Viewing 15 posts - 54,796 through 54,810 (of 66,549 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply