Are the posted questions getting worse?

• ALZDBA (6/24/2011)

Jeff Moden (6/24/2011)

bitbucket-25253 (6/23/2011)

Nah we are all here sucking on those frozen beer popsicles that Jeff hordes in his freezer.

Well, if you were a dust bunnie that knew how to write code, you could have some. 😛

I don't know about over there .... but over here the weekend has started :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Now I can finally open my first achieved bottle of "Tournée Generale Tripple Hop"

I'm sorry most of you will have to do with the picture :-D, but FWIW, join me with your favorite beverage to start the weekend :smooooth:

I'm guessing this has nothing to do with the olympic event: the Triple Jump, even though it is called the triple hop.

--------------------------------------
    When you encounter a problem, if the solution isn't readily evident go back to the start and check your assumptions.
    It’s unpleasantly like being drunk.
    What’s so unpleasant about being drunk?
    You ask a glass of water. -- Douglas Adams

• Roy Ernest (6/24/2011)

My state name is Kerala. This is the official site of Kerala tourism[/url].

I will try to edit the subscription again and see if that work. 🙂

Thx Kiara for the wishes.

Thanks! Now I can do some virtual tourism over the weekend. : -)

When you encounter a problem, if the solution isn't readily evident go back to the start and check your assumptions.

• Roy Ernest (6/24/2011)

Looks like a really nice place to live or be a tourist. Enjoy your vacation! I'm sure the elephants will be accommodating to your wish to be on the road. Just don't piss them off... elephant road rage is nothing to sneeze at. But then, growing up there, you probably already know that. 🙂

-- Kit

• Have a great vacation, Roy. Surely, it must be well-deserved.

Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain. -- Friedrich Schiller
    Stop, children, what's that sound? Everybody look what's going down. -- Stephen Stills

• Kit G (6/24/2011)

Roy Ernest (6/24/2011)

Looks like a really nice place to live or be a tourist. Enjoy your vacation! I'm sure the elephants will be accommodating to your wish to be on the road. Just don't piss them off... elephant road rage is nothing to sneeze at. But then, growing up there, you probably already know that. 🙂

Now I want a car horn that sounds like an elephant trumpeting!

• Thanks everyone. 🙂 I will be visiting India and then fly to Singapore to meet my Bro and family.

-Roy

• The Dixie Flatline (6/23/2011)

Has anyone seen the Green Lantern movie yet?

Yep. Liked it. My review is here: http://my-incompletethoughts.blogspot.com/2011/06/movie-review-green-lantern.html

- Gus "GSquared", RSVP, OODA, MAP, NMVP, FAQ, SAT, SQL, DNA, RNA, UOI, IOU, AM, PM, AD, BC, BCE, USA, UN, CF, ROFL, LOL, ETC
    Property of The Thread

"Nobody knows the age of the human race, but everyone agrees it's old enough to know better." - Anon

• Stefan Krzywicki (6/24/2011)

Kit G (6/24/2011)

Roy Ernest (6/24/2011)

Now I want a car horn that sounds like an elephant trumpeting!

I would love to have one of those.

Jason...AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
    Learn Extended Events

• Hm, favorite drink?

At the moment, that would be a Sake Bomber with Sapporo... at least, that's what I'm looking forward to. I usually drink Stella, Heinekin, or Beck's.

- Craig Farrell

Never stop learning, even if it hurts. Ego bruises are practically mandatory as you learn unless you've never risked enough to make a mistake.

For better assistance in answering your questions[/url] | Forum Netiquette
    For index/tuning help, follow these directions.[/url] |Tally Tables[/url]

Twitter: @AnyWayDBA

• Craig Farrell (6/24/2011)

Hm, favorite drink?

At the moment, that would be a Sake Bomber with Sapporo... at least, that's what I'm looking forward to. I usually drink Stella, Heinekin, or Beck's.

I think I prefer Kirin to Sapporo, but I don't drink all that often, so having a preference is partly whim. It could be that I prefer Kirin because they also make one of my favorite sodas, one that is nigh impossible to get in the USA. Kirin Lemon.

• Kirin, Sapporo, Asahi, I'll take any of them with a hot bottle of sake.

• Brain overfull. Firehose-style class. So glad I have a short vacation after this.

Gail Shaw
    Microsoft Certified Master: SQL Server, MVP, M.Sc (Comp Sci)
    SQL In The Wild: Discussions on DB performance with occasional diversions into recoverability

We walk in the dark places no others will enter
    We stand on the bridge and no one may pass
  • GilaMonster (6/24/2011)

Brain overfull. Firehose-style class. So glad I have a short vacation after this.

So, this means you're human, after all. 🙂

Enjoy your vacation, Gail: I'm sure you deserve it.

-- Gianluca Sartori

• Enjoy your trip Roy. Don't drive the elephant like you drive your car.

Jim Murphy
    http://www.sqlwatchmen.com
    @SQLMurph

• GilaMonster (6/24/2011)

Brain overfull. Firehose-style class. So glad I have a short vacation after this.

Awesome. Some day, I'll enjoy it. You will blog about your experience there, as well as juicy tidbits, right?

How long is your vacation and what are you doing or where are you going? Don't tell me that you are going to stay home and catch up on a bunch of bloging or something like that.

Jim Murphy
    http://www.sqlwatchmen.com
    @SQLMurph

Viewing 15 posts - 27,616 through 27,630 (of 66,608 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply