All I want for Christmas

• Waiting for the Ipad 3 to come out and planning to get that with tax money or I would say an Ipad.

I think a mini generator would be way cool. I am talking coffee cup size and generates maybe 5-12 volts and almost no amps. Something to be used with small electronics hobby stuff.

• A couple of Christmas's ago I got a wind up torch. Its really smart and a nice piece of simplifying kit.

Never needs batteries.

Smart!
  • IRON MAN suite case or Tony Stark's holographic computer system... you said "have fun and dream a little".

• My daughter's flying in from college (which she usually doesn't do), so I have everything I want, other than hoping everyone gets their wishes.

Merry Christmas / Happy Hanukkah / Happy Holidays everyone!

Regards,

Joe

• You'll shoot your eye out...

• Steve-3_5_7_9 (12/23/2011)

Red Ryder BB Gun.

Merry Christmas

Nice - don't shoot an eye out though.;-)

Jason...AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
    Learn Extended Events

• rcargas (12/23/2011)

IRON MAN suite case or Tony Stark's holographic computer system... you said "have fun and dream a little".

That would be a really cool gift.

Jason...AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
    Learn Extended Events

• 12-needle embroidery machine, and a bottle of Haut-Brion. 😀

Heck, I'd settle for some fun SQL Tools that monitor performance and can generate an impressive amount of test data that's very much like what one would see in a production version of the databases....

• To pass my Riders Edge training & get my first Harley-Davidson 😀

• If we're really dreaming, I'd ask for a solution for my wife's ongoing pain condition, variously called thermal allodynia (sp?) & trigeminal neuralgia. She's had a tough 2+ years of it and while the meds keep it short of totally debilitating it's still very hard on her.

If we're to restrain ourselves to the possible I'd ask for a new road bike, maybe a Trek or a Specialized.

Cheers!

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays & Happy New Year!

• budbeth (12/23/2011)

To pass my Riders Edge training & get my first Harley-Davidson 😀

Good Luck budbeth! Speaking of Harleys, I can't wait til June when my dad comes out from Australia to pick up his new Harley! 😀

As for Christmas, I have contentment with all that I have (many thanks must go out to my lovely wife for her provisions and support), BUT while we are dreaming, I'd gladly add a Ducati 1199 Panigale to the bike stable! 😉 😎

• In a lighter mode ... "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZreIZ5EAQU

If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.

Ron

Please help us, help you -before posting a question please read[/url]
    Before posting a performance problem please read[/url]

• I'd like a Elecraft K2 kit, with all accessories, so I can build it for my cousin. (The joy is in the building, testing and giving!)

• The Florida Powerball is up to about 120 million this weekend. That would be a great Christmas present! Even just 5 numbers would be nice.:-D

"Technology is a weird thing. It brings you great gifts with one hand, and it stabs you in the back with the other. ...:-D"

• I think that Steve Martin said it best:

If I had one wish that I could wish this holiday season, it would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmony and peace.

If I had two wishes that I could wish for this holiday season, the first would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing in the spirit of harmony and peace.. and the second would be for $30 million a month to be given to me, tax-free in a Swiss bank account.

You know, if I had three wishes that I could make this holiday season, first, of course, would be for all the children to get together and sing.. the second would be for the $30 million every month to me.. and the third would be for all encompassing power over every living being thing in the entire universe.

(There is more to this wish at http://snltranscripts.jt.org/86/86fwish.phtml)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply