Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Interesting dilemma... we were having an issue with the Passive node of one of our SQL 2012 Active…
1 replies
By: samalex
I have some problems with web synchronization for the Merge Replication. I repeated every step desc…
1 replies
Hi all, I'm looking to create a policy that will stop any manual backups being performed, unless th…
6 replies
By: Nadrek
When you setup a service account for sql server services, do you use a domain account or MSA accoun…
4 replies
By: Nadrek
Hi, We are planning to configure AlwaysON with 3 servers. Two in the same datacenter with synchron…
3 replies
Hi Guys, Could really do with some help trying to derive a field (session_number). I have a staging…
4 replies
41 replies
Hi What is the process to follow if we have to retrieve data to a tune of 50 million records from c…
2 replies
Hello All I am working on doing an automated silent install of SSRS and SQL Server. The silent inst…
2 replies
I've tried running two different queries: one that was based on a much smaller query that didn't sc…
4 replies
I just got my Dev 2012 edition and when I checked the prereqs, it said I needed to download and ins…
10 replies
We're considering moving a database from SQL 2012 Enterprise to Standard, but it has a number of pa…
3 replies
By: samalex
I have a configuration problem to create a Merge/Pull replication between two databases SQLServer 2…
5 replies
Hi, All log shipping job failing any idea why? all jobs are failing thanks for looking
12 replies
By: harita
I'm copying our SQL Jobs from the old SQL 2005 server to our new SQL 2012 server. Every one that I'…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 7,531 through 7,545 (of 8,627 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.