Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hey guys - My task seemed simple: Select 'dates' from two different tables and create a single, o…
3 replies
any assistance is appreciated, I have a SQL 2012 db, for my website, where users can upload documen…
2 replies
I would like to replace mymail@mail.com by mypdl@mail.com , where mypdl is basically a people distr…
4 replies
I have a question about SQL server database user and roles permission best practice. I see a lot of…
9 replies
@echo off echo Applying SQL Server 2012 Patch. Setup.exe /qs /Action=Patch /InstanceName="INST4" /U…
3 replies
Has anyone had any experience with EMC's XtremeIO product? We're getting ready to implement one of…
1 replies
I'm new to SSAS and I'm having a meltdown because I can't really get my head round dimensions and h…
1 replies
Hi, sql server experts. I'm sorry if this post isn't very good, but I'd really appreciate if you co…
4 replies
Hi Experts, We are facing a weird scenario in which the snapshot is getting corrupted after insert\…
1 replies
OK, I know SQL Mirror will be going away in favor of Always On. But we have had a DB mirror for yea…
5 replies
One of those anoying little things.. UPDATE [Staging_TABLE] SET Data_clean = REPLACE(Data_clean, '|…
7 replies
Questions on what best practice / practical practice is. Our financial system software requires tha…
3 replies
I installed SQL Server 2012 BPA today. I tried to scan a remote server using 'Microsoft Baseline Co…
1 replies
I have SQL Server 2012 installed and when I run this command: sc query mssql$MSSQLSERVER I get this…
4 replies
Hi Just wondering if anyone has much information on this, what sort of things would it interact wit…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 4,906 through 4,920 (of 8,627 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.