Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi All, Whats the exact link where I can download SQL Server 2012 EVALUATION edition ? Faced some i…
3 replies
Hello, I need to move the log file of a disk and onto another disk. The log belongs to a merge subs…
6 replies
Hi all, I have tables in my database, tblNames1, tblNames2, tblNames3, and a main addresses table (…
18 replies
I am considering a change to how we configure new SQL Servers... On our servers tempdb get's it's o…
3 replies
Hello all, I have atttached the query plan. I think the problem is from using Count Distinct. Is th…
5 replies
I have a script that I need to add as a job to run daily. At the end of the run I would like to to …
7 replies
This is the data source for an ASP.net dropdown list. I need to have a hyphen "-" in the first reco…
2 replies
So my boss asked me to look into SQL clustering as we may be using it down the road. I went throug…
5 replies
Hi, Can we install SP2 on SQL Server 2012 EVALUATION edition ? Is there any such restriction for ev…
2 replies
Hi I have SQL Server 2012 installed on my local machine as the default instance. There are no othe…
6 replies
Hello, what are the SS rules around forwards compatibility? For example, I have a SS2014 DB instan…
2 replies
Hey all, Working with a client that has a a Dynamics GP infrastructure and looking for some assista…
4 replies
can some body explain this ? One input from my side mentioned sql view are not get altered in dat…
3 replies
A project I'm working on consists of a Main stored procedure which then runs about 30 nested proced…
2 replies
Hi, I got assignment for one course and kinda struggling with last portion of it, how to make it ap…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 4,771 through 4,785 (of 8,627 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.