Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello, I have a situation that I'd imagine a few people have been in. I need to archive a few years…
7 replies
Below is my exp. I'm migration SSIS 2005 packages to 2012. It works fine when i run in 2005 but in …
1 replies
Hi guys i am in need of a power shell script that can scan our network share for back up files of d…
4 replies
I am trying to upgrade my Powerpivot for Sharepoint 2008R2 to 2012 and struggling with many problem…
3 replies
I have a situation that I need to add a field to a table over linked server. The specifications of …
1 replies
Windows 7 pro 64. 8gb ram. Already have SQL2008 installed, and it works fine and great. Needed to i…
4 replies
I am trying to figure out the best database design for the following; I have individuals (stored in…
3 replies
Hi All, I am setting up Availability Groups and I want to use the secondary replica to perform the …
1 replies
Hi, For copying the SSISDB from one server A to another B I used the following steps: Took backup o…
1 replies
Hi all, I want to insert data(month&year)from 2014 till now - into temp table using 2 while lo…
4 replies
Hi We have Virtual SharePoint DB server with 16GB ram, 1 socket 4 virtual CPU's running at 2ghz. Y…
7 replies
My workplace is getting ready to upgrade to SQL 2012. While I wait for the servers to be built, I s…
14 replies
Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community to hopefully get some help. I was working on this al…
2 replies
Hi All, I am running Ola maintenance script with the following parameters which runs fine. EXECUTE …
19 replies
Got the below from my boss....can anyone further clarify what needs to be done here "1.Patch the …
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 4,711 through 4,725 (of 8,627 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.