Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi Guys I have an Agent job that executes a T-SQL Script I've configured the job to send an Email o…
11 replies
I have an application group who wants to use CDC as a long term solution for tracking changes. The…
9 replies
ALTER PROCEDURE [dbo].[SelectAll_ExpenseDetails] @LNK_File_ID numeric(18, 0) = NULL, @LNK_Client_ID…
13 replies
hi i using sql server 2008 in my local machine..in my window server i installed sql server 2008 R2.…
3 replies
I can't open the SQL server 2008 books online. Rest of the thing like SSMS,BIDS are working fine. B…
9 replies
I have a table need to be processed as below: ID Date(text) Sequence ------------------------…
3 replies
Hello, I need to calculate previous week numbers based on current date. I used datepart function bu…
10 replies
Greetings all! So I was not sure where to put this, so I figured here would be a good start. Anyw…
3 replies
Hello All, I am trying to use the time data type in a scheduling app. DECLARE @InitiationDateTime d…
3 replies
Hi, My db backup size is 12 GB and on restoration it requires 84 gb. How could it be possible? Than…
4 replies
hi, i read artical on Great SQL Server Debates: Lock Pages in Memory 12 December 2011 by Jonathan K…
12 replies
Dear Experts Just a quick question in regards to the cube access? Do we need to buy sql server lice…
8 replies
Hi I'm trying to import a spreadsheet into a SQL Server table using the Import/Export wizard. I wan…
5 replies
we the development team in our project works both in dot-net and SQL server. I am encouraging peopl…
17 replies
Can anyone please explain exactly that 1. What is Business Intelligence ? 2. Why we use Business I…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,906 through 19,920 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.