Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I bought a new apple mac notebook, can I install the sql server on the apple notebook. [font="Tahom…
10 replies
I have a DB design question...looking to see if its better to redesign the existing database or kee…
12 replies
I went into this thinking this should be an easy report using DMV's being that most of the info I n…
5 replies
Hi Guys, I am trying to create a function to shuffle names in a Customers table. The query below se…
10 replies
Need best way to grant permission to allow one of my Power users (a pseudo/DBA) to edit a SQL Serve…
1 replies
Hello, I got a database with a table (meterdata) which has little of 70 million rows. Often new row…
23 replies
Hello Everyone, happy new year! I have a quick question regarding how SQL Server 2008 uses memory. …
28 replies
Hi All, I have a 25Gb SQL 2k8R2 database that holds a rolling 90 days of routing activity the used …
14 replies
So I am working on a project where we have a column of data that is of variable width strings and m…
6 replies
I have hidden and visible recoded for a columns SUM(X), I need the sum of X , But the expression =S…
9 replies
hi, iam trying to pivot my table. Cycles Cycle1394 Business Objective test1394 Back…
2 replies
How output of below script can be stored in SQL server table. # Check for failed SQL jobs on multi…
1 replies
I am using SQL server, below are the information of it Description: SQL Server Database Services 2…
11 replies
Cliffs 1. Was asked about creating a HUB SQL server that would be the source of multiple other ser…
9 replies
I am trying to convince my managers to allow me to enable READ_COMMITTED_SNAPSHOT on the databases …
70 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,891 through 19,905 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.