Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi all, I am modifying a table which has 6 columns with 1 column as not null. now what i have to do…
6 replies
Hi, We are planning to upgrade from SQL 2000 to SQL 2008 Db as well as DTS packages. Do let me know…
5 replies
I need to know if it is possible and if so seek docs, tuts and advice on how to git er' done. I hav…
4 replies
I was going through books online today and thought it would be cool to find a list of all sql state…
3 replies
I had a trigger on a table for Delete event which calls a stored proc P_Test that takes one paramet…
2 replies
Hi.... guys... Event ID:3313 During redoing of a logged operation in database 'master', an error…
13 replies
Hi all, I'm trying to test upgrading our existing administration packages. The one I'm having a pr…
5 replies
5 replies
This is what I have so far: DECLARE @DB_NAME AS sysname, @DB_ID AS INT SET @DB_NAME = (SELECT name …
7 replies
Hi Guys, Happy New Year. Got the following error while rebuilding the index. Time-out occurred whil…
6 replies
Hi all, i have a question about a package in SSIS, i have an "OLE DB Source", then a "Row Count", t…
1 replies
I have a database in recovery mode that was part of a mirroring test. I dropped the mirror on the p…
3 replies
Hi I have 2 tables tbl_impressions ImpressionID SupplierID ImpressionDate tbl_clicks ClickID Suppli…
13 replies
hi, i Have a table which contains a column called "value". The records are as below: Value -------…
16 replies
Hi, I have two tables and the join is on column ReceiverID. I have provided some sample data as wel…
42 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,921 through 19,935 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.