Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi All, Hope all is well. I have RCSI enabled. Select statements are being deadlocked by update sta…
23 replies
Dear Experts, I am working on a BI project in which data base is SQL 2008 and the front had is a SA…
2 replies
Hi, Currently whenever one of the backup maintenance plans runs I get an email with the output of t…
2 replies
Hi, I am getting below mentioned error when I was trying to rebuild system databases in sql 2008(RC…
7 replies
Hi Guys, I am new to MDX Query. Need your help. Is it possible to do multiplication between measure…
3 replies
[font="Arial"] my question is - what i need in reports-- on dynamic columns for peroid 2009-10, 20…
2 replies
Hello, The following stored procedure is working just right in Microsoft SQL Server Studio, retur…
3 replies
Hello There, Im using the following to retreive all the tables and columns from a database SELECT …
2 replies
Hi, We have LastDateTime column in more than 1 tables. User will enter different values and updates…
2 replies
Hi I have a head wrecking scenario which I cant seem to find a solution. Company I am working for h…
1 replies
Hi I have a head wrecking scenario which I cant seem to find a solution. Company I am working for h…
1 replies
Hi All, Hope someone else can confirm this, but it seems like db_datareader db role do not just pro…
32 replies
A customer has a SQL 2008 R2 database server running on a Win 2008 R2 Server. The machine has 6GB R…
4 replies
Issue: When choosing Modify -> Trigger using SSMS Express Edition the Query Window opens with th…
2 replies
Good morning, SQL Server Central! 🙂 I have a bit of a puzzle for my esteemed colleagues. I have a …
15 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,876 through 19,890 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.