Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
If you copy a sql server back-up across machines using remote desktop the back up will not restore.…
12 replies
Basic question here. I want to be notified via email any time any job step fails on my SQL Server i…
6 replies
We have several SQL 2008 R2 SP1 CU2 that I just noticed that Foreign keys are on tables but when yo…
Anonymous
5 replies
By: Anonymous
There is a public site that has csv files on the site and i need to get all of the files and then t…
2 replies
Hi, We've just experienced something here where the LSN appeared to reset itself. i.e The LSN was g…
3 replies
Hi, Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this question - I couldn't find a better fit. Is t…
9 replies
I have a function which accepts a varchar input and returns a bit value. It fails when CR/LF char(…
1 replies
Hi , Here is the weird scenario One of our client prod database functioning in client place (as per…
4 replies
HI, i want a query which give me a second value from comma separated string. for e.g... declare …
14 replies
Hi evry one, I have problem with refreshing excel pivot report. here is more information. The excel…
1 replies
Hi, Does database mail in SQL Server written to access an email account via POP3? Please clarify me…
1 replies
i have a two instance in a server. i can run two or more instance on a single SQL SERVER port?
4 replies
Hi, Will faileover occure when passive node rebooted even at the passive node cluster service is st…
6 replies
Hi, Select * from sys.sysobjects where Xtype='p'-- Result is Good Select * from DBName.dbo.sys.sys…
2 replies
When I use merge statement in sql 2008 to do some records comparison from staging table A to produc…
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,801 through 19,815 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.