Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I am working on a project, and I've hit a small-ish bump in the road. I have to link a client to mu…
7 replies
Hello all, i am new to these topics can any body breifly explain about merge statement and cte. i a…
12 replies
I have SSIS to import from flat file to sql db, the flat source file has a column that may have bl…
9 replies
Hi, I wanted to know if we can select percent of records for each group? something like :- SELECT…
7 replies
Hi all: If I wanted to research the number of connections in use at a particular time of the day, w…
3 replies
What is the best way to access a web service from SQL Server 2008 R2? I have read about CLR and als…
2 replies
Hi everybody, Most of the Servers in our Company are using SQL 2008 editions with the mixed 'SQL Se…
13 replies
9 replies
Hi Im looking for ways to view replication latency using script and without the use of tracer token…
4 replies
I have the below data. id colname colvalue 1 name la 1 number 1 1 rank 3 2 name …
2 replies
As the subject states, is there any way to add notes to "pages" in BOL as you would in a printed bo…
2 replies
Hi i want to create two servers and the information on these two servers is same. and i want to sen…
24 replies
How do I update the SQL Server 2008 to include the studio? Here is what I currently have on my mach…
1 replies
I am on SQL server 2008 R2 and have a database with recovery Model Full. I have a maintenance plan …
2 replies
Hi I would like to obtain something like this : - First column : SP or ad-hoc query - Second c…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,786 through 19,800 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.