Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I'm trying to query strings which, many of which are xml, like this: SELECT@HtmlText.value('(.)[1]…
3 replies
Came across one of the worst vendor related databases a few weeks ago where a business department j…
32 replies
Hi there, I was looking into the possibility of setting up a document library on Sharepoint that co…
3 replies
Hi guys, I have a dilemma. I need to count something that is not easily countable. Allow me to sh…
9 replies
I have a table which has few table names. I need to use the table names in from statement to get da…
3 replies
Hey all, Recently, I have been considering implementing linked servers' at several clients. In my t…
3 replies
Anybody have a good plugin or way to display SQL Server syntax in WordPress? Images are great, but …
6 replies
Does anyone remember the built-in SQL Server function that takes 'DOMAIN\user' as a parameter, quer…
1 replies
How do I delete the archived sql agent error logs on a development database? I have 9 months of ar…
4 replies
Hi, Have a question, but first..the scenario . We have two db servers, one is the primary (we’ll ca…
4 replies
I have a string that looks like the following: 20110101,glp,100.0,50.0,25.6 hgl,29.0,28.0 jlp, 30.0…
7 replies
When we create a report ".RDLC" file gets associated with ".RDL" file. I am using localhost and I a…
1 replies
Can anybody please explain me how this stored procedure is working? CREATE FUNCTION dbo.Getnext1stt…
2 replies
Hi I want to monitor my production servers using Management Datawarehouse. The default collector a…
1 replies
I am looking to replicate production data from site A to site B. I am using SQL 2008 R2 Enterprise…
16 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,816 through 19,830 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.