Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello - I need to insert about 1600 pictures (jpgs) and their file names into a sql server table. …
4 replies
Hello all, My error message is "Incorrect syntax near 'sp_dboption'" I am trying to build a script …
8 replies
I have few SSRS 2008 reports. Databases are CRM databases. I have created a group of 10 users. Each…
5 replies
I have a data set with a date column that looks like this: '25-Apr-84'. I would like to convert i…
8 replies
Hello, I have setup a few jobs under SQL Server Agent and have configured them to send notification…
3 replies
If I run the following query: if cast(GETDATE() as time) > '12:00:00' select GETDATE() into #Te…
10 replies
Hi, I want to join two tables of information together. I want to bring the order information togeth…
3 replies
I have a ssis that step1 is to load flat files sources to a staging database. Then step2 is load da…
6 replies
I'm in the process of moving a 2000 database to our new SQL 2008 R2 server. This 2000 DB uses CDO t…
2 replies
Hi I tried to connect to Sql server 2008 R2 Analysis services instance but not succeeded. It is n…
5 replies
I want update records from table1 to table 2 on Weekly basis Please can you help me the above case …
3 replies
I'm trying to populate data in Excel using a macro to call a SQL Stored Procedure. I am using the …
2 replies
I was using SSRS 2005, and not got the sum of the desired result? I attached sample of the Filed …
1 replies
Hello, I need to auto-role a user for every new database the role: db_datareader for the sql userna…
2 replies
How do u recover data from transaction log files? Is the .ldf file and sql server log file under ma…
9 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,741 through 19,755 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.