Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I executed the query written below and I was checking the execution plan of the query. The second …
1 replies
Hi, We have this statement SELECT Distinct Col_A, Col_B FROM Table_Main WITH(nolock) the result hav…
8 replies
Hi, I am new to sql server. Planning to get the MCDBA certification. Can anybody guide me to know m…
3 replies
Hi, I have created DDL trigger On Server A and Server B On server A Use [DBName] GO CREATE TRIGGER …
5 replies
Hi everyone I have SSIS package that I run every weekend to update one of our datasets, but for som…
7 replies
Hi guys!!! It's me again, well probably this is a basic question but i just want to confirm it. I n…
2 replies
Hi every body, I have Windows 7 and i want to set up SQL Server 2008, I download virsion of SQL Ser…
2 replies
Hi, I am unable to view dependencies on tables if I right click on a table via ssms. But if I run …
3 replies
I'm trying to use the data_collector.exe from Adam Machanic's Pre-Conference "No More Guessing! An …
2 replies
Hi, I am new to sql server. Planning to pass the 70-432 exam. Can anybody guide me to know more abo…
5 replies
I'm trying to confirm my understanding of the repeatable read problem and if the following example …
5 replies
Hi, My developers are asking to implement a workflow framework, and the code they are submitting is…
2 replies
I selected the data, it took micro seconds. But, when running an update statement (two columns) it …
14 replies
I have server and i will have 385 gb memmory and only SQL SERVER R2 is running What is the best max…
3 replies
how can i create a udf or stored procedure to check if given SSN pattern is correct or not ssnno(12…
12 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,726 through 19,740 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.