Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have table I rebuild index but ı can t reduce fragmentaion is it relation between amount of page …
10 replies
I have a query with a series of nested queries designed to give monthly totals. Select ItemName ,(s…
10 replies
hi i am creating project in ssis..by using variable (ie,:@dbconn) can i change environment -provide…
1 replies
Hi Guys...... How to rename a SQL Server 2008 R2 named instance ? for eg: My instance name is Serve…
3 replies
Hi All, We have a SQL Server 2008 R2 hosted on a server having OS Windows Server 2008 R2. I am adde…
14 replies
Hi - I have set up a linked server. Previously when querying I have just used 4 part naming conven…
6 replies
How we dealocate the memory of a row in a table in sql 2008 R2. please show the query if exist.
10 replies
Hi All, We have a database with tables for city/locations, state/area, Country and Region/Continent…
2 replies
Hello, I'm getting 100% disk highest active time for 10 second bursts with gaps of 10 seconds cause…
3 replies
I am having trouble connecting to my local report server. I have to turn off User Account Controls …
6 replies
I'm trying to export data using Import/Export Wizard. I'm getting error when importing into timesta…
15 replies
Hi All, I have a view where I get the result from a decimal as 8.55, 90.07, etc. I want the res…
8 replies
Is there a quick and dirty way to format varchar(max) SQL Server output into HTML without using Rep…
15 replies
We are moving from sql 2000 to sql 2008 and I am in the process of configuring database mail. I hav…
1 replies
Hi, we have a SQL 2008 database in which one table contains images. The database backup size is now…
22 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,756 through 19,770 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.