Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have a date column that displays as "12/1/2011" in Access. I noticed that if I write a Select st…
2 replies
hi, i want to start my carrier as sql server dba and i want to know what are the major things i sh…
6 replies
Hi all, I have like 1 zillion messages like the ones below on a production SQL Server 2008 R2 ERROR…
1 replies
Hi list, I have a production database on a SQL Server 2008 R2 server that once a week has its compa…
7 replies
Is it possible to do a bulk copy (minimally logged) with ability to specify batch size using a SQL …
1 replies
All, What does BACKUP WITH FORMAT do? I have a Sql 2008 Enterprise database server with multiple da…
4 replies
i already installed sql server 2008 r2 but i didnt add the feature of oleb micro soft jet and …
2 replies
if you invoke the debugger and try to set a breakpoint so that the code stops on a condition, there…
3 replies
Ahh... Something I have been dreading, but I think it is time. I would like to begin researching c…
14 replies
All, Im doing enhancement for VB.NET 2005 code to include holiday request for the user. Insertion i…
4 replies
Is there any value to partitioning a field that is frequently used in joins? For ex. Select * from …
4 replies
Each of my clients have their own code for the same product. Client 1 calls a widget WIG Client 2 c…
14 replies
Hi All Doing a bit of work for a small company who has a big data warehouse for their size (600GB),…
9 replies
When tried to install sql 2008 R2 64 bit we got error result faculty code : 1220 . we didnot find…
2 replies
hi there, I hope I'm posting this in the right place. Apologies if I'm not. I'm relatively new to…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,636 through 19,650 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.