Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
hi all parden me i cannot speak english well i want calculate balance in evry row and set this fiel…
4 replies
Hi fellows, I need a help here. I have a query to populate some tables. Since dirty reads are not a…
14 replies
When a Clustered index gets updated, do all the Non Clustered Indexes gets rebuilt ? My guess is ye…
17 replies
I don't have a specific problem, but I'd appreciate some expert opinions. I have a server with four…
13 replies
Hello, what access for user I need to give if they need to run sp, update and insert records. Thank…
10 replies
hi - i have a native linked server on my sql 2008 r2 which points to another sql 2008 r2. with any …
7 replies
Hello all What is the best way to go about coming up with a script that builds the schema out of th…
2 replies
I'm trying to get to the bottom of a deadlock and it's driving me nuts. I hope someone can point me…
10 replies
Hi All, I have a website which has db in the back end. The db currently is only on one instance. I …
4 replies
Hi, Can someone please assist me with the following: SELECT CAST(record as xml) as record FROM sys…
5 replies
Gosh... I must be losing my marbles. I'm trying to prove to my new boss that the use of table name…
6 replies
I'd purchased sql2008 r2 work group fews month ago.now the licence expired,so how or where can i ke…
1 replies
I am unable to start the Sql Server Agent, getting following error "The request failed or the servi…
3 replies
Hi All, A typical issue found in SQL Server 2008, not sure if any one observerd. I created a table …
11 replies
I have three statements to find the row counts in a heap SELECT COUNT(*) FROM f_sw.VWWobTimeOut GO …
15 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,501 through 19,515 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.