Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have around 10 tables which needs INNER JOINs to fetch data. Q: i came across that, "joining such…
19 replies
Hi, What is the least privilege required to take and restore database backups on user databases..?
5 replies
Hiya, I have 2 instances of SQL running on the same server. One uses the default instance (MSSQLSER…
5 replies
sometimes the expressions are really big (well not so but big enough for the one line space there).…
7 replies
hello guys, my problem is when i try run the first sp in my app to login the site, they throw me a …
6 replies
Hello everyone, I have some columns that I have to normalize to the 3rd normal form and all I came …
4 replies
hi all parden me i can not speak english well i want check my users over the network that is status…
1 replies
hi all can you help me?plz i work with sql server 2008
3 replies
When i am installing sql server.. suddenly error occure .so the error where it is stored. one text …
1 replies
Here is the query that is thrwoing me off....If I comment the ReportDate portion out, I get aCount …
5 replies
I have a query and it is taking 1 hour and 30 mins to execute what can I do with this query to make…
5 replies
Hi All, I have to show data in reports (day wise and moth wise) Like In jan month ,we have 31 days …
9 replies
Good day all - I have a scenario where I have to select a long fixed length string into different c…
1 replies
I am having trouble installing Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 standard on Windows 7 64-bit machine. I…
10 replies
What is the t log files get corrupt in a log shipping setup ? What are we DBA's supposed to do then…
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,486 through 19,500 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.