Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have an application which has times from different time zones. How do i convert these times to GM…
6 replies
Hi All, A typical issue found in SQL Server 2008, not sure if any one observed. I created a table w…
1 replies
We have a large project that is using many stored procedures. The project uses multiple database so…
9 replies
HI all, Please suggest me any link or site or free books to reffer completely about dead lock ? …
3 replies
Is it correct that an index can assist in a query, but still show as unused in the execution plan o…
6 replies
Hi all We have a database that is currently taking 6 hours to backup in Litespeed, although other D…
5 replies
Product: ProductVersion=10.50.1600.1 ProductLevel=RTM Edition=Enterprise Edition (64-bit) EngineEdi…
1 replies
Hi Guys, wanted to check if someone has seen this type of issue... and what was the reason behind i…
23 replies
I had a query that ran in double the time it usually does last night. I checked for blocking and t…
7 replies
Hello, Actually, I have a big database about 500 Go localised on disk but I will have in few months…
14 replies
Is this script the best way to compare OrderAmount to the previous months OrderAmount and then show…
3 replies
Using SSIS, I need to import an Oracle table directly into a SQL Server 2008 R2 table. - The Oracl…
2 replies
I have a open transaction when I was doing an update, I forgot to commit it. now its giving me trou…
17 replies
Hi When creating a Datasource within SSIS there are so many to choose from. Depending on your sour…
6 replies
Hi, I'm a BI Analyst by profession - SAS, SPSS, Statistics etc. but about a year ago decided to tea…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,516 through 19,530 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.