Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
One of my users was having issues connecting over the internal network. This just started, and he h…
2 replies
I am using 2008 Management Studio, looking at an old 2000 database. I have a request to send somebo…
2 replies
down vote favorite share [g+] share [fb] share [tw] I have multiple databases say DB1, DB2, DB3 and…
3 replies
hi ..does anyone have a script that shows up reserved words used in column/table names .. or some w…
6 replies
Hi, I have searched the forums and couldn't find the answer. What I am trying to do is modify the p…
2 replies
Hi, I am looking for a way of upgrading a our customers sql databases to the latest schema without …
8 replies
In the list of users in the security tab for a database there is a down arrow next to the user (inc…
8 replies
When I uninstall this item it wants to browse for this "c:\b2fe4f480bc6ba1c7ba978\1033_ENU_LP\x86\s…
5 replies
Hi All, I am new to SQL Server administration and learning it everyday. I have some basic question…
5 replies
Hello! I want discuss binary collation in SQL but first - two important notes: 1. Let's talk about …
10 replies
I have a db that is not setup in the best and most effecient way. What is the best way to query th…
1 replies
Hi, I have a table as shown in the excel attachment. The table has 3 columns col1, col2 & date…
4 replies
I am trying to write a trigger to add to a field I am inserting. I have put hello in for testing p…
4 replies
Hi, I want access get it data from oracle database in SQL Server 2008 database server. In this caus…
1 replies
I keep reading people saying an update is essentially a delete combined with an insert. How true is…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,471 through 19,485 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.