Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Can we create materialized view in sql server.? Is materialized view avialable in sql server like o…
5 replies
When I run my query in a large table for the first time it takes a long time but subsequent running…
5 replies
i want insert this xml string to table and is correct form this xml string for use in sql server …
1 replies
when performing left outer join or right outer join considering tables with uneven number of rows, …
9 replies
Hi, I'm new to sql I have a machine which creates a new log file at the beginning of the day(12am) …
3 replies
How can we integrate sql express 2005 setup while creating setup in .net 2008 ? I mean, I have an a…
1 replies
Hi All, Firstly I am new to these forums and apologies if this question has already been answered. …
7 replies
We have a user in a database, when he created a table, it adds his login before the table name, so …
4 replies
Hi, My goal is to dedupe (with a twist) the sample table below with the following criteria. For eac…
9 replies
Does anyone know of a tool or report that builds visualization on top of MSDB. Basically like a ca…
3 replies
Hi I have a table like this which I have attached I will have to figure out a measure % of all meds…
17 replies
At work, plans to upgrade our application/database servers from SQL Server 2005 to SQL Server 2008 …
3 replies
Hello, I'm trying to connect to a sql server from my desktop to my laptop through SQL Management St…
4 replies
I have a third-party application that causes a block occasionally. The vendor is not able (capable)…
2 replies
After I killed the SPID. it went on Killed/Rollback state and physical IO is also not moving pls ad…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,456 through 19,470 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.